Rlb Warrior?

This is a discussion on Rlb Warrior? within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; I've started playing a warrior level 59... Atm Im working my way upto 69. I don't really have a good ...
Page: 1

Default Rlb Warrior?

I've started playing a warrior level 59... Atm Im working my way upto 69. I don't really have a good combo so need help with that. And also with skillbar setup. Cause I can't seem to find the best setup for me. And Also I'm playing on Edana so Prices are a little close to C-West. As For My Gear I sold it all and Have 50Gb. So How can I make a Decent Warrior with 50Gb ( Not Including Cospre/Wings/Pathos ). Ill get back to you later. Bye and Thanks

When i first started this game i playd warrior and i had no clue why the hell ppl kept talking about a combo lol but the guy who taught me told me to stand up against a scare crow and hold down "W" right then i said gtfo. but do it. you will notice you will get hung up on it. now slowly press RR, and imo jus sayin put ur attack on number 4, its the closest to rr. soo keep w held down, slowly press RR then hit number 4 after the rr. and keep doing it. make it faster in time.

As for gear, totally gatta find out wat u wanna be doin, wat feals better to you. Do you like duel wields? or are you a hard hitter? with duel wields that combo i tought you will infact cancel priest heals if you get good enough. "duel wields hit faster" also i wouldnt recomend a raptor for the combo is horrible lol if you get your combo to op status it wont matter then, but untill that happens i would avoit it.
    I cant say wat gear to get for sure on that server, ive never playd it. jus make sure u rock some kinda wepon defence belt. sos, glass, iron, watever suits your budget m8

hope this helped you, if not truely sorry :P

also, are there alot of english players on your server? totally forgot about that lol and my spelling sux jus sayin :P

Cool, Im thinking of Going Toto +7 and Impact +7 for now but I wanna be able to combo and hit hard at the same time... Like before i read this i was gonna use a rappy +8 but u said it aint good so I'll be using dual wield

instead of toto at least get a somw or a lugia +7/8!
    and a hs+7. get shells +7/8 and old accesoiry and you will do fine.
    combo is easy. just vs/pk alot and you will learn it.

Quote Originally Posted by Streakkiller View Post
    Cool, Im thinking of Going Toto +7 and Impact +7 for now but I wanna be able to combo and hit hard at the same time... Like before i read this i was gonna use a rappy +8 but u said it aint good so I'll be using dual wield

Good deal bro, umm id say if you were ganna do rap+8. just pick up a hb+7 instead. it has a smooth combo, and that R attack hits pretty shweet with all that fire on it. what side u play? i was thinkin about starting on your server sometime soon :P

@ Ciga rillo - Whats a SOMW????

@ TearzOfFearz - Yeah com on I play on both sides so it doesnt really matter to me ( I Prefer Human Though )

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

SOMW is spear of murky waters.

Anyways my opinion - this is gonna be price of c-west but you said it's close to edana.

Armour:
    - Shell set +8 - 4gb each = 20gb

Uniques:
    - Old WP - 30m?
    - Old Rocs - 3gb for both
    - WE+1 x2 - 12gb (or maybe get like 12/1 str earrings or thing of that sort if you want more AP or Opal earring+1/2/3? depends how much they cost)
    - Iron Belt - 9.5gb

Weapon:
    - Raptor+8 - 9.5gb or so

This calculates up to like 53gb or so but i'm sure you can get another 3gb... well maybe a bit more if you wanna get Wings + Cospre + Pathos.

@ Ciga rillo - Whats a SOMW????

@ TearzOfFearz - Yeah com on I play on both sides so it doesnt really matter to me ( I Prefer Human Though )

hell yea man :P il hit you up when i start my char there il most likely roll a sin or priest.

Ok cool, and Fearz Im still in need of a skillbar setup. Thanks Musht I might come to C-West maybe as a Sin depending on what is the cheapest char to play

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

Ok cool, and Fearz Im still in need of a skillbar setup. Thanks Musht I might come to C-West maybe as a Sin depending on what is the cheapest char to play
    Making the skillbar really isn't hard and it should be your choice.

All you gotta do is basically attack skill on like 3 or 4 (cus it's close to "r") and now put the pots wherever you are comfortable, it can be on 1-2 or 7-8 or wherever you want, a warrior skillbar is really easy to make since you basically have 1 attack skill.

Overall all you need is:

- Pots in an easy place where you are comfortable pressing them.
    - Attack skill usually on 3 or 4
    - Leg cut / shock stun close to the attack skill
    - Descent on the same skill bar.

Then basically just make other tabs including like GR/FR/LR pots and all that, it really isn't hard, just do it yourself.