RLB warrior rate it or halp a little

This is a discussion on RLB warrior rate it or halp a little within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; 2h giga +8 shells +8 ironset --> will be soloing most of the time i hate partying with other ppl ...
Page: 1

2h giga +8
    shells +8
    ironset --> will be soloing most of the time i hate partying with other ppl unless its a friend.
    Fov +2 or rocs +1 (if i cant find any fovs +2 ill go for roc)
    PE's +1! 2x

HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar

heres the thing - as a warrior you`ll find soloing pretty hard - as for the set and all tis quit awesome and yes try going FoV+2 or if not RoC+1 AND an HV+1/2 wll do fine - PE+1 are awesome - but try to maybe buy another PE+1 and make`em +2 and buy a WE+1 maybe since your solo mages wll get you down easy with those items - i know you got resist on the giga but it aint enough
    so id say aim for :
    HV+1 FoV+2
    PE+2 WE+1

I like rusty spoons Senior Member Holocaust's Avatar

I'd go with avedon 8 or lugias8/hunguk 8 cause you need to do more dmg solo w/o debuffs.

I'd go with avedon 8 or lugias8/hunguk 8 cause you need to do more dmg solo w/o debuffs.[/b]
    i would go for avedon again but then again its over priced same as lugias.

DaZeDAnDCoNfUsEd

2h giga +8
    shells +8
    ironset --> will be soloing most of the time i hate partying with other ppl unless its a friend.
    Fov +2 or rocs +1 (if i cant find any fovs +2 ill go for roc)
    PE's +1! 2x[/b]
    Seems pretty decent...I think you'll find that you'll have a hell of a time soloing with those items...I tried going 3 on 1 the other day and got torn up...didnt help they had a full heal shell priest with them and they were all 69 (Im 63)...but I think with those items be alright

If you are orc, you should party with me and/or chosen

I'd still take fov+2 over roc+1 as you said, but roc+1 is probably 7-10gb cheaper (I got a fov+1 for 16gb when fov+0 were like 750m each...lucky find tbh)

your a warrior, your not really meant for solo mate. Those are reasonable items thou, i mean you'll be alright against noobs, but even against an average 3-4 people you'll still go down. Gear wise listen to what nerd posted earlier, however take into account your server and if you know of many mages that play, that are any good that is. I've still always found from the start that you need a nice balance of hp ac and ap. Naturally warriors should have good resistances anyway because of the defensive skills you can get and with your uniques should boost it up a lil. But yea i definately wouldnt go for dual pe's.

Gl

EDIT : forgot to mention, your ap wont be so high with a gig. Dont get me wrong i think its a great wep maybe overpriced. But your not 70 + so you cant make up for the low ap + only sword dance as opposed to howling and or the 80 skill which make up for the low ap wep. Just something to think about, maybe avedon or hB.

i play on beramus usually the gg mages are in cz though.

HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar

i play on beramus usually the gg mages are in cz though.[/b]
    im sure their still some on RLB mages no matter what. and maybe aim for the Avedon+8 if you dont wanna use the HP/MP and gain more AP - at my server they about the same price