Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

BP or INT ?

This is a discussion on BP or INT ? within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Right now I'm a level 70 int priest on Diez and thought about going bp but not sure if I'm ...
Page: 1

Shawntay

Right now I'm a level 70 int priest on Diez and thought about going bp but not sure if I'm good on a bp. My gear now is ...

Priest FP+9/19hp set (helm+8/15hp)
    Priest FP+6/25DD Helm
    Dual WSE+1
    EP+1
    Dual LB+0
    Kek+0
    Lycaon Hammer+7
    PS+5 and Dread+7

I would like to stay with my FP+9 set, so what level should I go bp? Level 72+ ? What jewerly should I switch out? How do you play bp to the fullest, like when pking solo what duffs do you use on people first? Do I want to jump on the mage or priest first or go straight for warriors or sins? How should I skill at level 72+ 60heal 60 duff rest master or what? What if I'm clan pking do I stay bp or go bp with shield and one handed weapon? What 2-handed weapon is the best and what shield/one handed weapon is the best? How much stats to str, hp and int? All advice is welcome. Thanks

INT
    Massive mana, easier to tank, better for switching support modes, solo(able) player, lots of resists decent ish ap and hp
    Skill enough int for armour, rest into str

Paper
    Shitish mana, huge ap, tankable (if geared well), unbeatable in 1v1 if played correctly, crap resists
    All str , rest hp , enough int for armour (if geared well or ap whore)
    Min str for wep, enough int for armour, rest into hp (for tanking and decent hp)

INT priests are better on diez tbh espeicially your level, it's gang bang heaven. In situations where you party PK the INT bp will be more useful but in solo situations you will probably need to pick your targets

The reason I went BP is because I know how to play them, and the major deciding factor was I love hitting hard I don't care if I die, it's a laugh to me and I enjoy the game and my builds are being changed anyway, so by the time im 80 I'll be way stronger anyway

DesertiCZek

go paper and sell me fps +9 :wub: :P

Shawntay

go paper and sell me fps +9 :wub: :P[/b]
    hmmmmmmmm .................................

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOO

Maybe if price is right!?>! :huh:

HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar

wll keep the FP+9 - they are better than chitin+8 since your at diez and you got the DD helmet already - anyways sell daul rings and daul earrings and DS+7 with lycoan hammer+7 plus the EP+1 - get WP+2 with daul Fov+1/2 and daul Lillme+1/2 and HB+7/II+8 what you prefer . thats ofc at lvl 72+(means helish should be on your skill bar)

wll keep the FP+9 - they are better than chitin+8 since your at diez and you got the DD helmet already - anyways sell daul rings and daul earrings and DS+7 with lycoan hammer+7 plus the EP+1 - get WP+2 with daul Fov+1/2 and daul Lillme+1/2 and HB+7/II+8 what you prefer . thats ofc at lvl 72+(means helish should be on your skill bar)[/b]
    this...

just do not sell your Dread Shield

this...

just do not sell your Dread Shield[/b]
    i suggested to sell his Dread+7 becuz he needs more money to gear his self - he`ll still have a PS+5 which is cooler

Shawntay

this...

just do not sell your Dread Shield[/b]
    why not sell my Dread Shield?

i suggested to sell his Dread+7 becuz he needs more money to gear his self - he`ll still have a PS+5 which is cooler[/b]
    why not sell my Dread Shield?[/b]
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?s=...t&p=2423012

Dread pwns Quest shield

i think he should re-test`em cuz maybe they fixed the bugg ^^

i think he should re-test`em cuz maybe they fixed the bugg ^^[/b]
    it wasn't a bug and was tested on 30th March :P

normal def also counts and as long as you are not debuffed you will be getting similar dmg

Wep def only really shines when you're debuffed.

I can log on d1 / d2 and we can retest anytime you want Shawntay, I'd be interested to see the results now tbh anyway since my ap is lower (wep doesn't have elemental)

Shawntay

Wep def only really shines when you're debuffed.

I can log on d1 / d2 and we can retest anytime you want Shawntay, I'd be interested to see the results now tbh anyway since my ap is lower (wep doesn't have elemental)[/b]
    Alright we can do that sometime. Let me know when you want to get on and do it.

IMO, you should definately go INT, since you probably wont survive that well with those gears as a BP on diez. Even for INT, it might be hard for you in CZ since diez is quite and old server, and a lotta ppl have some godly gears :P
    (oh, by INT i mean support priest :P)

As int you would probably find PK parties much easier, and can definately do better when PKing

Oh, or if you have money to get a smite hammer +7 or one of the new weapons, u can consider going INT BP. But to be honest, with those gears on diez, i would just stay support priest... stat wise is just enough INT and STR for armours, and the rest of the points go into HP :P

gluck

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

keep fp +9 that shit is aweseom!

go fp priest...

u have rare defense armor.. with fp+9 ull have awesome hp with decent ap and still be a tank!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast