RLB warrior - WP+2 or IN?

This is a discussion on RLB warrior - WP+2 or IN? within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; What should I get? I have : +8 warrior chitin set HV+1 ROC+0 Dual Platinum ears +1 String of Skulls ...
Page: 1

I make u go TUUT TUT Senior Member kaspJuul's Avatar

Default RLB warrior - WP+2 or IN?

What should I get?

I have :

+8 warrior chitin set

HV+1

ROC+0

Dual Platinum ears

+1 String of Skulls

Hanguk +8

Luigias+8

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

IN for sure. i think it's obvious for a warrior, cause of much hp and IN has str also.

i would go for wp+2

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Gaudior View Post
    IN for sure. i think it's obvious for a warrior, cause of much hp and IN has str also.
    This^
    asdf10

Quote Originally Posted by Paradox View Post
    i would go for wp+2
    same , you wont feel the difference between iron neck +0 and wp +2 , only thing that will help you is the ressitainces that it gives wich is good, combine your resistainces + good ac is enough.

+u wont get ice'd stun'd as much you are used

Quote Originally Posted by PendexO View Post
    same , you wont feel the difference between iron neck +0 and wp +2 , only thing that will help you is the ressitainces that it gives wich is good, combine your resistainces + good ac is enough.

+u wont get ice'd stun'd as much you are used

id go with IN in this case

1. rlb mages are not that strong, hv+1 42fr, 12gr, 42lr; sos+1 33gr, throw in a resistance pot and youre good to go
    2. low ac from chitins + only 6dd cd sd and 12def from SOS, i think you would benefit more from IN here
    3. call me old fasioned but im a firm beleiver in wep defs on a tanker warrior, anyway IN = defensive uniqe, WP = offensive uniqe, choose based on your gamestyle and/or the type of support u have behind you (good clan on ventrilo go for wp, bunch of random go for IN )

NastyBastard

definetely IN man, cuz u r warrior, it'll make a big hp , mp difference , plus ull get str and the defences ... and if u want the wp+2, its also nice, just try to get a dd and ull be fine

Beholdlove

IN for ANY warrior on 60+ thats for sure, it has all u need hp str wep def , only missing resist but warrior have a lot of base resist

I would say IN also cause you need all weapon defense u can get + IN has other usefull bonuses

kofarming

iron neck always for Warriors!

there is not one doubt in my mind it should be WP+2. You don't use an IN considering the weapon/uniques your rolling around with. Come on, have any of you people actually commenting even bothered using dual weilds? your already losing out on AP/Damage for bonuses on your weapons, you need at least a SOS+2, and your ears might as well be old PE's unless your going to work on those too. Now if you went with a high weapon ap build, and ears, say +8 avedon, and OE+2/3, then I could see going IN. Your build as it is is tilting too far towards tank, and not far enough as being a dangerous killer. Don't get me wrong, i dig duals, but in most cases (not all) 2h weapons will deal more damage, specially when your pking with a duffer. Duals i've always prefered for bosses/mobs. Get a WP+2 then use the left over cash to work up your jewels, fyi, you can always flip a WP+2 in merchant and upgrade to IN later on when your build is more stable.