A question about GIGA AXE [2h]

This is a discussion on A question about GIGA AXE [2h] within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; hey guys , I've seen alot of guys asking for a good gear and all ,and a bunch of people ...
Page: 1

Banned

Default A question about GIGA AXE [2h]

hey guys ,

I've seen alot of guys asking for a good gear and all ,and a bunch of people said ''go for gigantic axe +8''

whats so special about it ? only the 280/280 hp/mp ?
    The ap of that sucks and for a +7 people ask for 8-10gbs [ in cwest ]

cheers

Considering how the Avedon gives much better AP while giving hp/mp theres really no reason to go for a giga axe. Having tried it personally, it's not very useful aside from dcz and a minimum of +8. Otherwise HB/Rappy/Ave and even duals would hit harder. If your poor and want more hp, I would suggest lugias instead of giga axe.

Random Nab Senior Member mumbojumbo's Avatar

Worst weapon ever and highly over-rated/overpriced. Don't buy it unless it a +9 and that would cost a bomb.

at +8 i found it to hit quite good, very simular to raptor+8 but has all the bonuses too

Banned

i agree it really is overrated, ive tried it b4 bt never had a +9 bt the weapon doesnt hit as much nd the bonuses doesnt compensate 4 the lost in ap so i wouldnt even try to buy or upgrade it =]

giga was good back in the day but not anymore

Hm, giga +8 2h lightning (not glacier) is a very good weapon mainly for dcz and rlb. Its better than raptor or ii+8. Giga gives you good ap + nice elemental dmg(120), a lot of HP/MP, resistances and dex bonus...

P.S. You should test it yourself because many people say its a bad weapon but its not true (they didnt test it... because they see only the ap 167 )

Ive used it and i like it alot, its so "smooth" to combo with and nice stats

Superheld

used light 7 vs my normal ave 8

sucked , pissed over it, and threwed it away (j/k)

Well atleast it sux for rlb , suggest it sux for cz . Not sure for ardream. gogo ave 7!!

Watch my words, avedon= the weapon of yaer 2010. At the end of this year most warriros will have this wep

EXP Extraordinaire Senior Member HeavensReject's Avatar

ave 8 would be better. giga 8 USED to be a very nice wep because of the dex bonus and all the resists. and for some reason it just hit decently hard. nowadays (at least on older servers if not all) its never used cuz of the new chaos weapons, and other assorted +9s.

DR. EVIL

2h giga light is great at +9 but extremely expensive. Go Hb+8 or +9, you will hit hard and get a nice elemental dmg bonus.