Starting a DCZ warrior?

This is a discussion on Starting a DCZ warrior? within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Hey guys! I'm thinking about gettin' some gear again, and coming back to the game after a year almost. So ...
Page: 1

Grungnir

Default Starting a DCZ warrior?

Hey guys!

I'm thinking about gettin' some gear again, and coming back to the game after a year almost.
    So i thought i would do whats most fun, a DCZ warrior (my oppinion)
    Can't be bothered to buy a lv 80+ and gear it cos its to expensive.

So my idea was this:
    Chitin +8 str set
    Apart from that, i don't really have much clue as to what to get.
    Weapons, i simply detest HB and Raptor, so they are out of the question. (Unless raptor is like +8/9rb for a decnet price.)
    *Big fan of duals, Swords and Avedon)

So, what accessories should i get, and what would be the approximate pricerange of this?

C ya laterz

Toff

Banned

Well you dont say whats your budget so I can just throw items away....

Imo y ou shouldn't pass on HB... Its really GG weapon, and your R dmg will be hella crazy.

But lets give ya avarage gear:

HB +8 / Lugias +8 + hanguk +8
    Chitin set +8
    Iron set / Iron neck + SOS +1/+2/+3
    ROC +0/+1 Diamond Ring +2/+3
    SSE +0 (cant be higher + if u like) / WE +1/+2/+3 or PE +1/+2/+3

This build will balance your LR, and FR, and if you got for SOS will also balance your GR, and youll have gg resis, gg hp + mana, and gg ap aswell.

If I were you, I would go for HB with that kinda build

You can also for your accessories buy a combination of each, for different situations, like i use iron set but also switch to AOS and SOS, and also OP's. I have AOS and OP's because they give you gg str bonus adding to ur overall attack making it insanly high. =] but the down side of using those str. items is that those items dont give you good resistant well not better than alot of other items and also defence is lower than other items but the upside is great str. and also they are real real cheap. IMO go this build:
    earring:OP+3 and WE+3/PE+3
    Neck: IN+0 will be fine and AOS+3 or even WDN+3 (nice resis)
    Belt: either IB or SOS+3, (SOS best choice)
    Ring: ROC's any + is real good, i only use ROC's because gg ring.
    As for weapon, if your going to use a raptor which i think u shouldnt in dcz, but if you do you will need to have FP+9. But i would use either:
    Avedon+8/HB+8or+7/II+8/Lugias+8 and HS+8/MS+9
    they all have advantages and disadvantages on each one, really dont have time to explain all the details in what + and - they have, but it comes down to your own preference, one example duals faster combo than 2 handed, but yeh you can always buy weapons test them out and if you dont like just sell and buy another one ect. until you find one that suits your need. =] If i have time later ill try post a detailed result of the weapons and also if you give me the server your in i can help you with prices and stuff and also what to get, because each server has different accessories that would benefit each warrior and others.

Grungnir

Budget might be 120 - 150gb depending om my work atm.
    I prefer not to have to switch accessories during PK because i tend to forget which one i'm using, so an allround is better.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Grungnir View Post
    Budget might be 120 - 150gb depending om my work atm.
    I prefer not to have to switch accessories during PK because i tend to forget which one i'm using, so an allround is better.
    Well chitin set +8 should be arround 20 gb (with helmet) [can be also 3.5 GB per part]
    HB +8 30~35 (more like 30 I believe)
    IN 30~35 (more like 30 I believe)
    IB 9 gb
    SOS+0 - around 4 GB, +1 like 11 gb, +2 like 30 gb
    PE+0 3.5 GB so +1 9 GB (or 8,5) +2 prolly 24~25 GB or WE +0 which is 200m (I preffer WE for more resis) +1 is like 5~6 gb, and +2 like 13~14 gb
    DR +0 1.8 GB, +1 4~4.5 GB, +2 12~12.5 GB and +3 35~33 GB
    ROC +0 like 6 gb, +1 18~17 gb

Now about the SSE, I would take old sse and it will be more then enough.

If you go for HB +8 (30 gb) + iron neck (30 gb) + SOS +2 (30 gb) + chitin set +8 (20 GB MAX, can also be 17.5) + OLD SSE ( 15m?) + WE +1 (5.5 gb) + DR +2 (12 gb) + ROC +1 (18 gb) youll have to pay for all of those above about 143.5 GB, and youll have gg resis, gg hp, hh mp, gg ap, gg def, gg all

So gl man and feel free to ask some more questions

Shakka

mm no cool for warrior but is good gear and cheap to

i agree with humanity but i would rather get SOS +1 and buy a 16str earring with the spare money.

I would recommend Avedon 8 > HB 8 if it's affordable. Idk the price atm though.