Build for lvl 83 warrior

This is a discussion on Build for lvl 83 warrior within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; I'm fairly close, so I wanted to ask... What is worth it? Post strategies, builds, skills, ect. I was thinking ...
Page: 1

leetcakes

I'm fairly close, so I wanted to ask...
    What is worth it? Post strategies, builds, skills, ect.

I was thinking about lvl 83 passion warrior, but I did some research.

Is it worth it with 10 seconds of no skills?

Battle cry- lasts 60 seconds, 70 seconds to recharge
    Cry echo- same cool down as hell blade (can only be used when battle cry is active)

Also, lvl 83 master skill, is that worth it? How far is 1 meter, really?

Some questions I have in my mind before making the big leap.

If you have a duration pot you will always continuous attack, but it will be expensive.

SoullessOne

well, some of my clannies (including myself) tried the Passion/berseking build and after some weeks they all went back to att/def.

Is it worth it with 10 seconds of no skills? No, I hate it :angry:

Cry echo- same cool down as hell blade (can only be used when battle cry is active) and sometimes Battle Cry fails and/or can be cancelled by a debuffer :blink:

Also, lvl 83 master skill, is that worth it? How far is 1 meter, really? yes 1 mt, but u have to stop to activate it and only last for 10 secs, so It Suxs :angry:

+ some ppl would say there are other plus of going passion build, and that there are other skills that could help in passion (increase ur attack, ur att speed, etc), But in our opinion it suxs, we even tried with some warrior using the Battle cry at diferent momens of the fight, so the Cry was On almost verytime, and not even with that.

But as usual, the best way to know is try it for yourself, there are another warriors that stay in this build (not in our clan)

Passion build is really only for tanking... But now with the attacking skills you can also get some kills while tanking.

EXP Extraordinaire Senior Member HeavensReject's Avatar

passion build is NOT for just "tanking" any1 who thinks that hasnt played an 83 passion warr. i had full 0s on my 83 and when using a hb 8 and passion build i had 3.5k ap with it and would spam 1600+ on duffed people. u can ks the SHIT out of every1 with 255 str and passion build. just sucks if the turks get wise and start hitting you with confusion as it will clear ALL your passion skills and u get to sit and wait for bc. as for vsing its harder to get used to but if ur not an idiot and now how to pot, use the regens, etc you will be ok. you also better like having 3-4 skill bars. if this sounds like too much for you then stick to hell blade where your biggest concerns are whether or not to have gain or evading. there are good and bad things about each build in my opinion. as always...whatever fits your style of gameplay, your items, and what you spend your time doing (type of pk, etc) that's the build you should be and whoever doesn't like it tell them to slurp a fat wang.

EDIT: 83 master skills blows overall it just looks cool cuz ppl go "ooo he's 83" and you get e-pussy from the e-groupies