Rogue builds for

This is a discussion on Rogue builds for within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; 69 lvl build for RLB rogue looks like 55 assin, 5 master, 60 explore for scaled skin. But, if u ...
Page: 1

Mrzni

69 lvl build for RLB rogue looks like 55 assin, 5 master, 60 explore for scaled skin. But, if u remember there is a gap in combo w/o Bloody Beast which comes available on 70lvl. Anyone who combo fast enough can notice that he need 1 more skill . My question is, how is combo if u use 63 lvl skill aka throwing knife (has 10 sec cd). I mean that skill assume range attack and some appropriate animation. Can be that animation be canceled fast and make combo smooth like with other skill? Can u use it at point blank, or enemy must be away? Anyone tried to combo with that skill?
    By the way, all jewelry from ED gems are for 60+? HR and LB are just for RLB ? And 1 more, which is better for 59lvl rogue because of low lvl modifier, straight hp bonus/mp bonus or health bonus (which also increase hp/mp)?

Tampon

about the dlw
    hp always better(health)
    about the thorwing knife
    u dont use it in vs
    mostly u use it just when some1 run away in vs with low hp
    put 60 in explorer

Throwing knifes are fun when a noob runs from you in cz and they take your dagger to the back and it drops them :P

But no, you can't cancel it enough to use in a smooth combo. Now, in vs you can use it when you start running toward each other to vs. Unless your standing right next to each other. Works kinda like illusion in that it makes the other guy think for a sec about what happened :lol:

ig0tspiked

i'm not sure about rlb, but for a dcz* rogue, i'd definately suggest an hp build. just enough dex to wear your weapons, and then the rest into hp. my rogue at 59 with 90 hp and the rest into dex had about 1.3k hp unbuffed, with crap uniques. my new rogue on cwest has 1.7k hp unbuffed at level 54, with 191 dex (i only wanted 190 :[ ). plus the extra 15 i'll get from 54-59, i'll probably have about 2.1k with the items i have right now. this is quest uniques btw.

i'm not sure about rlb, but for a dcz* rogue, i'd definately suggest an hp build. just enough dex to wear your weapons, and then the rest into hp. my rogue at 59 with 90 hp and the rest into dex had about 1.3k hp unbuffed, with crap uniques. my new rogue on cwest has 1.7k hp unbuffed at level 54, with 191 dex (i only wanted 190 :[ ). plus the extra 15 i'll get from 54-59, i'll probably have about 2.1k with the items i have right now. this is quest uniques btw. [/b]
    Cwest dcz: 2.05k mana or gtfo

also, u need great resistances, because plenty of ice mages that will slow the crap out of you.

Heres a good build with about 15 gbs (cwest)
    you need to get magic chitin +7 (not magic shell, magic chitin)

each piece u can get for 500k, so 2 mill used (buy 4 pieces) vs 100mil for 4 pieces at 25 mil each.

i say magic shell, because your mana is really important in ardream. 2.05k mana is the magic number, and i think with this build, you should have that BASE (someone check it for me ^^)

aite. now the number 1 thing to have in ardream is a DD+5 or higher helmet. plenty of baba'd rogues that cant combo but non the less will spike you very, very hard. dd+6 is easy to obtain, 150mil ishk i think. we have used less then 2gbs and you have a nice set of armor.

rings: stay away from rols for now. to make up for that dex loss: dual kek rings +2. i say this, because sobre will stun and slow the living shnikes out of you. also, since magic shell stats are 6health, 5 dex, you need +7 dex from questies to make this loss up. 12 dex, + lots of resitance = GG

dual kek +2 = 175 x 2 = 350 + 152 = 5gbs (about)
    u got a set of chitin, great resists, etc.

Next up, your weapons: md+8, md+7 will be very nice. thats around 7.5gbs total
    12.5 gbs, 2.5 gbs left. you need a pendant: get a PP +0. 2gbs = 14.5 gbs. earings and belt is easy dex 9 earrings, and a dts or a dex 10 belt will finish you off
    .... sexy?

have i taught you nothing bankin lol :P.

uhh i dunno prices atm but umm quest rings for sure, keks are a waist of money.

WP/PP+1. (havent played in a while dunno if ap boost is needed now, if not go WP)
    +12/1 dex earing (or +10) one earing quest.
    +12/1 dex belt (or +10)

md8/cleaver8