Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

wat else do i need.... on bp

This is a discussion on wat else do i need.... on bp within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Oke went bp for a while cuz i llike hitting thingssss and i have figured something... 1 bp vs 5+ ...
Page: 1

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

Oke went bp for a while cuz i llike hitting thingssss

and i have figured something...

1 bp vs 5+ people in party is not good idea lol

im barely getting the hang of it i still suck but im getting there

now jsut wondering wat else do i need on my current bp

i am using my ints priest items

my target ap is 2500..

thats wat i would be happy with

and then i would like to just raise hp and ac... soooo wat ya think?

Paper BP's are hard to vs against full parties now unless you have godly gears.

90% of the time you are going to be wearing a shield as you take out parties. So what shields do you have available to you. I'd recommend Gabs if you can get one. They're awesome as far as I'm concerned. Has all the ingredients needed to tank every class.

It will help as your high str build so your base ap will be high with single wield + book

You got correct jewels for BP, so work on getting a decent shield + 1 hand wep

EDIT : Try making your pads +9 str, and swap out your pauldron for AC valk and not a HP valk. Get some pathos gaunts, they'll boost your ap by another 100

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

get pathos gloves, and ofcourse

WEAPON DEFENSE!!!!!!!!!!

ap is not everything about playing a bp, you need to worry about stayng alive more then attacking, bcause if u cant survive 2 ppl on you, you wont go very far....

u will need a lot more ac, and a good shield to stay alive

i dont know how much weapon defense you have now, or if u have any other paper peices ^^

get pathos gloves, and ofcourse

WEAPON DEFENSE!!!!!!!!!!

ap is not everything about playing a bp, you need to worry about stayng alive more then attacking, bcause if u cant survive 2 ppl on you, you wont go very far....

u will need a lot more ac, and a good shield to stay alive

i dont know how much weapon defense you have now, or if u have any other paper peices ^^[/b]
    They're using IN, IB, LE, LE, LB, LB
    Paper DD Helmet +6/25, 3 9/19 str and 1 +8/15 str

So they're setup is ideal.

As the priest is paper, I'd reckon they should use pathos gaunts (sin defence) and use a 1hand shield + wep. Mainly because they dont have as much ac as chit / fp build

They can tank shitloads with shields and should have about 1800ap because they're paper

They're using IN, IB, LE, LE, LB, LB
    Paper DD Helmet +6/25, 3 9/19 str and 1 +8/15 str

So they're setup is ideal.

As the priest is paper, I'd reckon they should use pathos gaunts (sin defence) and use a 1hand shield + wep. Mainly because they dont have as much ac as chit / fp build

They can tank shitloads with shields and should have about 1800ap because they're paper[/b]
    for some reason sins dont worry me cuz they only have 1 or 2 high attacks that can be easily outpotted or 1920 healde. warrios on other hand... they spamm 500-700 damage which is quite anooying.

Saunis

for some reason sins dont worry me cuz they only have 1 or 2 high attacks that can be easily outpotted or 1920 healde. warrios on other hand... they spamm 500-700 damage which is quite anooying.[/b]
    Wow thats pritty low dmg from warriors.
    Some warriors can hit my int bp about 500 eaven im wearing gabs.

But here I think what you need:
    Gabs (or cs)
    Roc (atleast one for more str)
    Hmm, and better weapon? ^^
    defense valkyries
    defence gloves

Wow thats pritty low dmg from warriors.
    Some warriors can hit my int bp about 500 eaven im wearing gabs.

But here I think what you need:
    Gabs (or cs)
    Roc (atleast one for more str)
    Hmm, and better weapon? ^^
    defense valkyries
    defence gloves[/b]
    ii+8 is all i can get for now ms+9 maybe later.. just trying out bp to see if i like.. im getting used to it..

also pathos raise app??
    i sooo did not know that!

Saunis

ii+8 is all i can get for now ms+9 maybe later..[/b]
    Hmm, how you missed all those hb+7 vs ii+8 topics? :lol:

ive read alot of them and they all say smae thing. hb for more mana and so on. and yea thats all nice and cute but more mana only helps u so much.. cuz after all u are still using the same 1920 mp pot as everyone else. it might help u get in last hit in vs b4 u pot but if ur good at potting u are ok. thats just my opinion.

attackl wise ive heard soo many differnet things they hit same or hb hits little harder. and that ii criticals higher..

so i pretty much rather depend on raw ap for or until i can get hb 8 or ms 9

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

ive read alot of them and they all say smae thing. hb for more mana and so on. and yea thats all nice and cute but more mana only helps u so much.. cuz after all u are still using the same 1920 mp as everyone else. it might help u get in last hit in vs b4 u pot but if ur good at potting u are ok. thats just my opinion.

attackl wise ive heard soo many differnet things they hit same or hb hits little harder. and that ii criticals higher..

so i pretty much rather depend on raw ap for or until i can get hb 8 or ms 9[/b]
    more mana = bigger mana pool =do realize when your doing NOTHING, your mana regenes a little bit at a time and more mana = a higher # of mana regened each time,

also that extra mana helps with tanking and party heals

as for weapons, hb is a lot cheaper then an +8 ii (atleast on my server) and its better in my opinion :X, mana is just as important as your hp, where i would take less ap and more mana then more ap and less mana :X

ive used both ms +9 and hb +4 rb, and i like hb +4 rb better, does the same damage :S

sooo i sold my ii+8 and got hb+7

suprisingly AT TIME exp wise it hits as hard as ii+8 WITHOUT malice

with malice ii+8 just wins hadns down

same with pk with out malice im still hitting rouges for 800-900 on my screen WITH OUT malice(guess that ele really helps that much) and with ii id hit like 700-800

but only downside is that with malice ii hits like 1.4k on rogues

but with hb and malice im hitting like 1.3k which aint bad

so it has its good thing and its badd

playing as a bp u gonna need atleast dual lillms I.N, glass or iron belt , rols L.b if u cant afford a gabs ur p.s is good aswell
    hb+7 some parts +9g1
    and ofc the most important thing lvl 80

Personally after looking at your gear I think the only thing you need is..... to not focus so much on ap. If you restat and pump even 25 of those str stat points into hp you will notice a nice difference. Also consider getting a nice shield (which you may or may not already have) and a nice 1 handed weapon, and when you run into a large group as you say, just duff them with your shield on pick the weakest one and kill them then switch to your main weapon. OK OK so I'm trying to tell you how to play your char, I'm just saying with your current setup you shouldnt be in to bad of shape going in and surviving.

Personally after looking at your gear I think the only thing you need is..... to not focus so much on ap. If you restat and pump even 25 of those str stat points into hp you will notice a nice difference. Also consider getting a nice shield (which you may or may not already have) and a nice 1 handed weapon, and when you run into a large group as you say, just duff them with your shield on pick the weakest one and kill them then switch to your main weapon. OK OK so I'm trying to tell you how to play your char, I'm just saying with your current setup you shouldnt be in to bad of shape going in and surviving.[/b]

thats a little hard atm since my lvl is 76 my target lvl is 77 so i can have subside. in bera a little group is like 6 lvl 80 warriors >.> with duffer and full buffer

I hear ya lol. I played on Ares and it was the same there. Was just trying to make the point that you appear to have some good gear, and if stated slightly different you would be able to tank more. Also after re reading my post I meant to say "OK OK I'm not trying to tell you how to play your char".

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast