rogue help with uniques+weapon built

This is a discussion on rogue help with uniques+weapon built within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; well atm im lost on what to buy for my dlw rogue, i was thinking of first getting all rings ...
Page: 1

silverbuffer18

well atm im lost on what to buy for my dlw rogue, i was thinking of first getting all rings then i work on armor, so gonna stick +7 chitin til i decide what rings to buy, i was thinking dual rol+0, and dual cleavers+9, atm i got a pp(get a +1 later on), and i have NO IDEA what are good earings to get or suggetions plz, ive been told re+0 suckz its either eme or re+1, not sure what to get, or elf belt or another belt skelly belt, string of skuls, bronze belt, or elf belt, any suggestions what i should do, server olympia btw

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

imo u should get dual rols cleavers +9 (stick with chits +7 atm then try to get chits +8)

since u cant use howling rooster because its for mastered chars (same with leg band) i rather re +0/+1 for resis and eme+0

skelly belt is the best option since spear dagger and club is the most common stuff in dcz

and about pp+1 is nice but i would chose a wp +0 for the hp

but thats me

i hope i helped u :P

i played dcz oly a few months ago i found there was not a lot of good mages, and not so many mages period

i would recommend dumping the pp and go for wp reason being is u will have greater hp and mp and u still gain some resists,
    if u have money for skelly belt this is great belt for dcz reaons being u have the 3 best wpns for def at andream and if u feeling strong in a vs against 1 rogue u can always swap ur dd helm off for ur chitin dex helm and make some extra ap

with dd helm and skelly u can more easily vs those 2 rogue teams... i dont know ur budget but RE is more reasonable of course and its more dex and resists, on other hand Eme is dex and hp , i would say it depend how much trouble mages are giving you... for me mage only bothering me in parties if there is more then 1 and 1 guy ice me and then other mage tp back if im killing his mage friend... if mage is fking u go for the Re... depending ur budget u could probably buy even a re +1 and have good resist and wear a noob hp ear cuz those shits are flooding server from chinese farmers so maybe u can find a good hp ear for cheap

imo after dual rols and belt i would go for chitins 8, u can kill with noobier dagger if u stay alive longer. if u can keep ur hp up longer who cares if they are making a bit more damage cuz u have more ac

anyways good luck

silverbuffer18

so i should get dual re+1 for resist or re+1+eme , and swap my pp for a wp, dont got a dd helm only +7 chitin, need more opinions and would like to know if chitin+3rb almost same as +5rb since +3rb=60-80m abd +5rb=350-400m and they seem hardly any difference

well atm im lost on what to buy for my dlw rogue, i was thinking of first getting all rings then i work on armor, so gonna stick +7 chitin til i decide what rings to buy, i was thinking dual rol+0, and dual cleavers+9, atm i got a WP, and i have NO IDEA what are good earings to get or suggetions plz, ive been told re+0 suckz its either eme or re+1, not sure what to get, or elf belt or another belt skelly belt, string of skuls, bronze belt, or elf belt, any suggestions what i should do, server olympia btw[/b]
    Warrior pendant > pp for sure...... hp + resistances > ap

Re +1 > eme because you dont have magic sheild in ardream.. so you'll need every ounce of resistances you can muster. Also it gives mp i think. (and re +0 isnt that really that bad)

Skeleton belt > others because weapon defences > 10 dex or so.

iiason

personally, i believe the weapon is the most important for a rogue.

if i were u, i'd get

Daggers - Uniques (Earings/Ring - Neck/Belt) - Armour

sirkill

id suggest skele belt, dual cleaver 9s, dual rols, wp+0/1 but then i would prefer 16 3 ears at least 1 16 3 dex ear and then maybe a re+1 for a little more resist oh and u should really get a dd helm lol at least +6 i see where u said not to get one

but then again im more about ap when it comes to adream in ronark mages aren't that bad and dont have to worry about them much anyways so im all about ap for vs because with a good minor combo and decent ac thats all u need

silverbuffer18

best mage ive seen so far can last spike.thrust, peirce about it...and andream=mostly ksing so ap is important, and also ac so i might buy a 16/3 dex earing and a re+1 and consider buying a dd helm+7 and c dex bonus lost, any more suggestions

best mage ive seen so far can last spike.thrust, peirce about it...and andream=mostly ksing so ap is important, and also ac so i might buy a 16/3 dex earing and a re+1 and consider buying a dd helm+7 and c dex bonus lost, any more suggestions[/b]
    imo the person u will fight most in any andream is rogue so if you dont have a skelly belt u need to have a dd helm ... dd helm is cheap if you have money for + 1 re and + 1 eme go for that cuz u will have both good resist and good hp... pp +2 is all about ap whore, i guess it depends ur style if u just wanna spike noobs go for pp if you gonna make more vs then go for wp 0 or 1

dont forget the int bonus at pp is not giving u any mana..... only hp on rogue is effecting ur base hp/mana

silverbuffer18

hmm k, ima change my pp for wp, but still not sure about earings, dual re+1? or re+1 +16/3 dex earing good also, need some tipz

nathan16

me personally i would use re+1 and se or eme

silverbuffer18

was thinkign since dlw is mostly about ap of selling dual rols and getting kek+3 dual and some +8 chitin with extra money, along with the +16 dex ring, or bad idea

best mage ive seen so far can last spike.thrust, peirce about it...and andream=mostly ksing so ap is important, and also ac so i might buy a 16/3 dex earing and a re+1 and consider buying a dd helm+7 and c dex bonus lost, any more suggestions[/b]
    thats exactly what my friend had, and he later got a re +2 instead of the +1.

If you have a weapon defence belt, i'd say go with the +16/3 earring, if you dont have a weapon defence belt, go with SE/RE/EME then, since you'll need the extra AC.

SillyHo

Save for the eme's. For gods sake the quest ears are almost the same as the RE+0 for an ardream char. I dont think resistances will be needed much after you get the WP, most rogues just town when iced and unable to cure. If you are totally unhappy with the resistances after you have the dual EME you can always trade down and probably get a re+1 for an eme 0.

silverbuffer18

i might go with a bronze belt or elf belt cuz cant get skelly with money i owed