Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Alot of BP questions

This is a discussion on Alot of BP questions within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; I'm lvling a bp up from scratch (currently 60) to 80. At the moment I have: ~ Iron Neck ~ ...
Page: 1

Default Alot of BP questions

I'm lvling a bp up from scratch (currently 60) to 80. At the moment I have:

~ Iron Neck
    ~ Glass Belt
    ~ Dual +1(+2 visual) Lillimes
    ~ Old Rols
    ~ +7 SS, +7 Dread Shield
    ~ +8/15 tier1 Hp and Str set

1) what items should I gradually upgrade (and please dont say shit like "get +2 rols, +2 Roc, +9 hb etc). I'm talking gradual as in first get +1 fov's, then this, then that etc.

2) Which BP build is the most effective while still being fairly cheap? +8/9fp, +8 Chitin or +7 Krowaz or a hp paper build?

3) I'm gonna be a duffer, so how should my stat points be dealt out?

4) in pk, what duff should be thrown first and in what situation

think thats it...for now.

Well ultimately you need to go krowaz to stand a chance in pk.

Also dont set a foot in cz until 80.. otherwise you will just get frustrated.

Maybe go buff just for xp.

And get iron set, iron belt > glass belt.

Torment is handy at first. or parasite a priest / mage.

haunted88

lol u dont need krowaz set as a bp.. NO WAY haha.

1st : try to get at least a hb+8.
    since i dont have much time ill only tell u what to throw in pk.
    Never parasite 1st.. its only for 1 char so its noob. Use torment if u got a great party or the other side are noobs :P. Else, use subside if they are great or if they are hitting u hard :P

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ShallWeHaveAFootRace? View Post
    I'm lvling a bp up from scratch (currently 60) to 80. At the moment I have:

~ Iron Neck
    ~ Glass Belt
    ~ Dual +1(+2 visual) Lillimes
    ~ Old Rols
    ~ +7 SS, +7 Dread Shield
    ~ +8/15 tier1 Hp and Str set

1) what items should I gradually upgrade (and please dont say shit like "get +2 rols, +2 Roc, +9 hb etc). I'm talking gradual as in first get +1 fov's, then this, then that etc.

2) Which BP build is the most effective while still being fairly cheap? +8/9fp, +8 Chitin or +7 Krowaz or a hp paper build?

3) I'm gonna be a duffer, so how should my stat points be dealt out?

4) in pk, what duff should be thrown first and in what situation

think thats it...for now.
    1., do something with those rings, get at least an old roc and a fov+1 to start. ur neck and belt and earrings are just fine. and later you should get a gab+7(blessing is enough) and an ii+8/hb+7 or later hb+8/wirinom+7. and for 1h weapon a smite+7 is fairly good in rlb but later a leonard+7 would be nice.

2., I think chitin+8 is the best after the krowaz shits ofc. if you can afford them. +9 fps are not bad but you can't use dd/club def etc. You won't be able to use the chitin build till lvl72-75 btw cause of the stats.

3., At lvl80 I always loved this: 60 heal, 70 duff, 12 master.

4.,If you're pking with party: try to be the first one who reaches the enemy's group then drop a subside and 1 sec later(because of party cure) a torment on them, then run back immediately and heal/cure yourself and your party. Chitin bp is about 60% support, 40% attack in party pk, you have to accept this. And you'll use your 1h weapon+shield much more than your 2h weapon.
    If you're soloing: the same goes on but you have to drop a parasite to the person(mage/bp/weak rogue) who you'll attack first.

Playing a bp is much more complicated of course, but if you would like to get some more informations about 1v1ing, etc. I can tell you but if you already know them then I won't talk much in vain... Hopefully i could help you

haunted88

why u guys are saying he need krowaz armors omg.. he is a bp.. krowaz takes way to much int.

Quote Originally Posted by haunted88 View Post
    why u guys are saying he need krowaz armors omg.. he is a bp.. krowaz takes way to much int.
    but it's bonuses worth it. the def, +hp, +res etc.

haunted88

bah.. if u say so lol but u miss alot of attack

Quote Originally Posted by haunted88 View Post
    bah.. if u say so lol but u miss alot of attack
    i haven't played with USKO since 2009. august so i couldn't try the krowaz shit out, but as a chitin bp i had about 2500 ap and it was more than enough(and 1800 ap with 1h). if a bp can reaches the 2200 ap thats already good then.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaudior View Post
    1., do something with those rings, get at least an old roc and a fov+1 to start. ur neck and belt and earrings are just fine. and later you should get a gab+7(blessing is enough) and an ii+8/hb+7 or later hb+8/wirinom+7. and for 1h weapon a smite+7 is fairly good in rlb but later a leonard+7 would be nice.

2., I think chitin+8 is the best after the krowaz shits ofc. if you can afford them. +9 fps are not bad but you can't use dd/club def etc. You won't be able to use the chitin build till lvl72-75 btw cause of the stats.

3., At lvl80 I always loved this: 60 heal, 70 duff, 12 master.

4.,If you're pking with party: try to be the first one who reaches the enemy's group then drop a subside and 1 sec later(because of party cure) a torment on them, then run back immediately and heal/cure yourself and your party. Chitin bp is about 60% support, 40% attack in party pk, you have to accept this. And you'll use your 1h weapon+shield much more than your 2h weapon.
    If you're soloing: the same goes on but you have to drop a parasite to the person(mage/bp/weak rogue) who you'll attack first.

Playing a bp is much more complicated of course, but if you would like to get some more informations about 1v1ing, etc. I can tell you but if you already know them then I won't talk much in vain... Hopefully i could help you
    yeh 1v1 help would be great as well.

i'm getting a +8hb now, but how do dual +1 fov's go?

and would u rate a iron belt > a glass belt?

Honestly bro, there is no "better" build or better style of playing. Different builds will come in handy at different situations and the build u choose to go for will only work if it fits your playing style.

Chitin +8 (seem that krowaz is better in all aspects but i quited before they appeared) is the more balanced build and the one that will allow you to support better (which in my opinion is more important than for exaplme being paper with higher AP).

As for items thats a whole different story, there are many guides and discutions about them. Id say that IN, IB, dual RoC and dual Lilis all at the highest plus u can get is what u should aim for but there are many "cheaper" ring combinations that do fine. HV+LEG or FOV+LEG is cheaper than dual RoC and will give you (not same) but good enough bonuses.

Weaponwise, Wirinom is ur best choice it even has longer range than HB or II. But if you go chitin id focus on getting a Lenard first, the difference between Lenard and Smite is big. Lenard is a much better weapon in all aspects.

About shield, no doubt Gabs is the best. Gabs + Lenard combo will give u nice bonuses and Lenard hits hard, real hard for a 1h weapon.

Iron Belt > Glass Belt for sure. But u can change that last cause Glass Belt is more than fine.

In PK u will get the hang of it with experience, like duffing the other pr or rogue just when u see him starting to cure so u duff him just as soon as he was don curing. Same goes for curing yourself or party members, watch when the duff starts and start your cure so u cure just as the debuff hits (this is really helpfull to save your mage for example) and the same goes for when u see a pty with pty cure, be sure to get in your torments and subsides in good timing and not just spam them and wasting them.

So many things can be said that it would take a LONG time to type :P, its all about experience. If you see someone who is duffed and getting hit always heal first then cure, a dead party member wont need a cure. Try and not waste your parasite, throw it at whom ever is being attacked and never ever use parasite on someone who is running away, you just give him a free reduction which will allow him to town.

Cant think of anything else atm.

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

i agree w/ previous ppl, but if u want tips on how 2 play, go watch sum bp videos, and if ur looking for PARTY pk, and ur playing a priest, u normally are chitin support bp, which generally means u are supporting 80% of the time and attacking 20% of the time, but still can 1v1 and kick ppls ass if needed ^^, dunno how the game is now, but if ppl are saying krowaz armor is better then +8 chitin, go for them, i haven't played in a long time

good luck though dude lvling from 60~ 80... it was a bitch 2 lvl lol and a great deal of time wasted grinding >.<

jd u suck at life, and footrace ur quiting ur ard sin allready? :O

Quote Originally Posted by iTzDeceiver View Post
    jd u suck at life, and footrace ur quiting ur ard sin allready? :O
    not sure yet, only got to pk against u like twice though

@Jdizzle, Jammin. Thanks guys much appreciated. I'll go sus out that bp vid topic in media section.

for people who have made krowaz bp's, would you rate it over chitin? and what sorta hp should I be aim for?

yeh 1v1 help would be great as well.

i'm getting a +8hb now, but how do dual +1 fov's go?

and would u rate a iron belt > a glass belt?
    well, fov+1 is better than roc+0 actually and maybe fov+2/3>roc+1 but as long as you can get a roc+2, don't hesitate. I don't recommend to use HV cause it has waaaay to low def. And all you need is much def, and much hp and average ap to pwn.

And yes, iron belt is better than glass belt but as Jammin said that can be the last you pay for cause GB is good too.

About 1v1ing: Well first of all, I'm not a fan of 'standard' vs-es that bp can't duff and heal in vs cause that's unfair... It's fair lol, that's why we make priests cause we want to duff and heal... otherwise everyone would be warrior... In arena you can talk to each other and make some vses like you don't use duffs now, you don't use heals, or only attack etc. but in cz it's free to use everything...
    against warrior: well it's easy, if you have gg items and you can tank the warrior then drop a torment and kill him. If he's strong then use subside first, torment and parasite and he's dead. Maybe you'll need 1 full heal, thats it.

against mage: same goes here, but you don't have to use subside. The vampiric fire skill and the stun can be dangerous tho, but you can heal yourself and 2hit the full duffed mage.

against archer: it's a bit more complicated, their styx-blinding-power shot combo is dangerous, you have to be carefully and use mana pot otherwise you're dead cause you can't heal. They are easy to kill debuffed btw cause they can't use minor while attacking. Try to use S-R combo, it's not as usefull as it was cause of their combo but they still can miss some skills and -200/400 dmg ain't that bad.

against assassin: It's hard and it'll take much time if the sin is good and has a lot of cure pots. Try to use your full heal right after he used his critic spike/thrust/blind, and against sins a torment is more usefull than a parasite cause if they can outminor your damage then it doesn't matter if they have 6,5k hp or 3,8k, you know what I mean.

against bp: well it's the hardest one. I was hardly about to reach the lvl82 so i got my Curse refraction skill cause with that you'll be immortal against BPs. But if you don't have it, the only advice I can tell you is that use your brain and be patient to find the best moment to attack. Use your subside and massive often cause it's insane annoying to cure and use the book over and over again. And he'll lose his patience and attack you while he's debuffed or something. Parasite is the most effective on BPs btw, they'll be like 3-4 hits with that.(If both of you have nearly the same gear of course.)

Well these are my experiences with BP which is the best class btw, the only weakness of it that a BP is slow and can't slow down/stun others so everyone will run away...

not sure yet, only got to pk against u like twice though

@Jdizzle, Jammin. Thanks guys much appreciated. I'll go sus out that bp vid topic in media section.

for people who have made krowaz bp's, would you rate it over chitin? and what sorta hp should I be aim for?
    stay ardream way mo betta pk, but if u do go bp watch jd's pk movies hes a pretty gg bp played wit em in ronark for a bit

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast