Andream Warrior Armor Question

This is a discussion on Andream Warrior Armor Question within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Alright so why is mixing Chitin+8 and FP+9 good to mix? Wound't Chitin Set+8 be better then mixing the two ...
Page: 1

ChowBoy

Alright so why is mixing Chitin+8 and FP+9 good to mix? Wound't Chitin Set+8 be better then mixing the two together or even better just getting FP+9 Set? Why dose everyone say Chitin Pauldron n Pads+8 and FP Gloves, Boots+9 n FP 25dd Helm? I still trying to decide which one to go with any help would be nice and even explain witch one will be better for PK. Thanks

banaanc

chitin boots and gauntlets have only a little better def 65 vs 72 def for 4 stat points

Ezquerra

due low ap on ardream chars use fp set +9...

Talos_AttackeR

due low ap on ardream chars use fp set +9...[/b]

+10

i would prefer +8 chitin pauldron and pads, and +9 fp boots and w/e.

But if you want to use a raptor +8/9 or a high str weapon, then go +8 chitin gloves and boots, and +9 fp pauldron and pads i guess.

ppl say chitin pauld pads, fp gloves/boots, because the pauldron and pads for chitin give a LOT more ac then the FP ones give, combined with your defensive, passive AC skill, the defence difference is actually QUITE a lot.

I'd go for full FP +9 in ardream

ChowBoy

I think I'm going to go FP+9 Pauldron and Pads then use FP+8 Boots and Gloves until I can get FP+9 Boots and Gloves. Also I would be using FP+6/25dd helm.

I think I'm going to go FP+9 Pauldron and Pads then use FP+8 Boots and Gloves until I can get FP+9 Boots and Gloves. Also I would be using FP+6/25dd helm.[/b]
    o, you are on the older servers with rare weapon defences.

in that case, yeah full +9/8 fp set would be good as long as ya have a fp +6/25 dd helmet.... and buy a +5/20 SD gloves/boots, and also a club defence fp rare piece too. just pop-on those weapon defences when theres alotta ppl gangbanging, and ya'll be fine.

I think at least having some chitin +8 (pauld and pads) is good cause of the defense. Sure people in dcz's ap is low, but so is everyones defense...

enigma69

going chitin pauldron and pads rest fp+9 you will have 537 AC from the armor, thats +53.7 AC from passive skill.
    going full fp+9 you will have 491 AC from the armor, thats + 49.1 AC from the passive skill.

The AC difference is 50.6. thats alot of AC for only 8 extra strength in my opinion.

Also fp+9 is more expensive than chitin 8, meaning you can make another item you have better, making up for that 8 strength.

If you really want that extra AP ( you really will not notice a huge difference in your damage with an extra 200 AP, depending on the weapon ) grab a 16/3 earing, and your losing 20ac (22 with passive) if you had a PE compared to the 50 ac your losing from chitin pauldron and pads.

For your other items, go for PE's, you want all the mana you can get on a dcz warrior, which is another good reason for going chitin build for that 90 into HP.
    Go skelly belt for now, and upgrade your other jewelery, skelly is really underated by people, but id take a IB once you have upgraded your other jewlerey enough

hope this helped. and if you decide to be an AP whore with your rappy, make sure you don't go AP whore on your jewls, you really need that HP on ur jewls for mana and hp, or ur bassicly turning into a BP that cant cure or heal itself.[/b]
    thats why people say go chitin pauldron and pads.

thats why people say go chitin pauldron and pads.[/b]
    +1
    Unless you are using a rappy +8 or above use chit.