Sweet Kiss Neibros vs. Undy Winirom

This is a discussion on Sweet Kiss Neibros vs. Undy Winirom within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; I'm not sure what my offhand will be but I was just checking to see if the neibros is better ...
Page: 1

I'm not sure what my offhand will be but I was just checking to see if the neibros is better to have than the winirom? For a lvl 77 warrior.

SoWhat

id say go with teh wirinom, if your like me then you will go ap over hp. but some will disagree. depends if your a party kind of player or more of a solo player. but i would go with wirinom

i like the dual combo better...and i think sweet kiss wayy outdoes undefeatable.

i have a 77 warrior, with chaos neb+7, and impact +4 reb, im kinda a ap>hp guy but my ap is like 2800-2900 scrolled, and it kicks ASS...... id say duel>sword any day

HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar

i have a 77 warrior, with chaos neb+7, and impact +4 reb, im kinda a ap>hp guy but my ap is like 2800-2900 scrolled, and it kicks ASS...... id say duel>sword any day[/b]
    +1 - maybe get a hanguk+7/8 as off hand and you do just fine !!

In my opinion wirinom 7 is better (dread shield doesnt have sword def)

Neibros and Hanguk +8 is better imo. The hanguks STR bonus makes up for almost all of the ap and then some. You also get really nice hp and elemental.

DaZeDAnDCoNfUsEd

+1 - maybe get a hanguk+7/8 as off hand and you do just fine !![/b]
    Definitely get a hanguk+8...its great...I've talked with XaphyR and he LOVED his nebiros + hanguk+8 combo...until he switched the hanguk out with a graham+9...now its even sweeter

I too would say dual wield over wirinom anyday...hp bonus + str (if going hanguk) or the extra AP from +9 offhand...its so sweet...and for me personally...the combo is so much more smooth and quicker than 2h weaponry combos (I use murky+8 + hanguk+8 since im RLB, but nebiros is so much better than murky...and I love my murky + hanguk combo)

zrocker0404

nebrosis+Hanguk+8 is better, i know a guy with that and he has 3000-3100 AP. You'll have more elemental i think too. And sweet kiss curse will pwn

EXP Extraordinaire Senior Member HeavensReject's Avatar

dual for vs, sword for general pk (dread shields dont have sd)

i was actually given the priviledge to play with a warrior lvl 80

which had wirinom bombastic +2 rebirth, and undefeatble nebiros +7 and a hanguk +8.

The dual weild, was far better than the wirinom, even including the wirinom's effect..... it was just that awesome! crazy hp bonus! and good elemental damage, makes it really good to pk against priests