Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Rogue Stats v2

This is a discussion on Rogue Stats v2 within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; dual SE ftw. the extra mana on re is a joke. if u pot right, they mana is no problem.[/b] ...
Page: 3

Hey cutie Senior Member

dual SE ftw.

the extra mana on re is a joke.

if u pot right, they mana is no problem.[/b]
    Its ardream retard, not cz..

ArminVanBuuren

I'd personally choose build 2. REs are by far more useful in Ardream than SEs...tested all those 3 builds before leaving and sincerely the 2nd one is the best out of the 3. At lvl 59 the dext bonus will just give you what, 15 more AP max (wolfed) which is not such a number to sacrifice 10 to resistances (always needed), 80 mana (which gives you 1 more minor and one more low attack skill which is important ), and even if few HP points those are useful (once ended a duel with just 2 HP left and only 'cause I have 3400 HP on my rogue, so HP is important).

Scrolled you'll have an average of 900 AC, 3100/3150 HP (I had 3400 cause of Goblins), 2300+ mana (very important!) and 1250 (wolfed only)/ 1320 (with lion's/dext scroll).

personally i wouldnt even waist my time with a RE or an SE. se isnt much use..10 ac..again going to change anything rlly. and RE is barely better then quest earing. shoot for a +1 re and in the other earing you can just use like quest earing or a +9 dex earing or maybe even +12.

people going to say 10 is a big difference but when hits range from the average hit 50 higher or lower....say 600-700 that 10 ac might change it to 585-685..which aint doing much.

and dont give me "wtf pick one of the options" cause then ill log on and own you

ArminVanBuuren

Bah, if I could choose whatever I want I'd get howling roosters :P but those were the options, so the dual RE's seems the best option because of the rest of the equipment.

Bah, if I could choose whatever I want I'd get howling roosters :P but those were the options, so the dual RE's seems the best option because of the rest of the equipment.[/b]
    mm but my option was in price range as when he asked this question he had 7 gb's and re+1/se+1 was 600m. :P

inside info ftw

ArminVanBuuren

mm but my option was in price range as when he asked this question he had 7 gb's and re+1/se+1 was 600m. :P

inside info ftw[/b]
    Well, if he can get RE+1, good for him, but as for the second earring I'd still get a RE even at +0...considering mages are coming stronger for this new expansion resistances will be a must, and magic shield lasts 15 seconds and has a 30 sec cooldown, so you've got a blind point in there which is why I'd go for the resistances over the SE any day. (if not, you have as an option to carry a SS the whole day :P )

Well, if he can get RE+1, good for him, but as for the second earring I'd still get a RE even at +0...considering mages are coming stronger for this new expansion resistances will be a must, and magic shield lasts 15 seconds and has a 30 sec cooldown, so you've got a blind point in there which is why I'd go for the resistances over the SE any day. (if not, you have as an option to carry a SS the whole day :P )[/b]
    well dunno if he could afford that. but re1 + quest earing would work good for resist

Banned

its dcz... option 1 -.-

J

thats some niceass stats for cwest =)

not bad resists too

its dcz... option 1 -.-[/b]
    actually dual re would be the most ideal thing :P but i dunno i just like corssing uniques so i get a taste of everything and balancing stats thats why i went with 2nd build.

ice,stun,leg cut seriously the only thing i die from...need resist :P

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123