Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Rogue UNiques

This is a discussion on Rogue UNiques within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; k well ive finally reached the lvl i want in c-west and am wanting to gear myself up . im ...
Page: 1

TechaTecha

k well ive finally reached the lvl i want in c-west and am wanting to gear myself up .
    im not to familiar with rogue so i needed some help with what uniques i need. uniques in other servers which are average are godlike in c-west so yeha keep it in mind.

Curretnly ive got 17gbs to gear myself up.
    ive got the armour and ive got the wepons, and now only acsessories

the prices fluxtuate alot and idk if i can fit everything in budget but here goes,

The UNIQUES i want are dual rols, dual eme, glass belt, iron necklace, but who am i kidding that aint gonna happen.
    so in a more realistic approach im considering of getting:

Dual RE
    ONE ROL.
    Elf Belt

OR

Dual ROL ( no money left for an ything else )

OR

DUAL EME
    Elf Belt

OR

EME x 1
    ROL x 1

some help would be good thanks
    emes and rols are nowdays fuck hard to find, RE's are fairly common and so are elf belts.
    considering my options here thanks

Banned

the first one is ofc better

Arthurios

the first option no doubt about it. quest ring is good enough so after that try to get the second rol. Btw what are your daggers and armors? anyway also try to get atleast a wp/pp+1.

StoneColdAngel

I would go for ROL and EB but NOT the RE's. Quest Earrings are nearly the same as RE's. I would get a good pendant or save it up for a 2nd ROL Thats the best you can do ^^

SillyHo

Personally of those options I would go with the dual ROL. Quest ears are damn near mini RE's so the ears are covered and I think you can come up with a decent neck on cwest with 1 week of farming attila. Belt currently has a ton of options from the eslant dungeon belt down to a simple belt of dex, or the 3 defense belts, Iron, Glass, and Skele.

TechaTecha

iv got a warrior pendant for neck so thats cool.
    BUt all these items are so hard to find, no one is sellign em anymore. getting fruxtrating

and with the earrings, the extra dex and ac would help me tons im sure.

PaPaSmurF

k well ive finally reached the lvl i want in c-west and am wanting to gear myself up .
    im not to familiar with rogue so i needed some help with what uniques i need. uniques in other servers which are average are godlike in c-west so yeha keep it in mind.

Curretnly ive got 17gbs to gear myself up.
    ive got the armour and ive got the wepons, and now only acsessories

the prices fluxtuate alot and idk if i can fit everything in budget but here goes,

The UNIQUES i want are dual rols, dual eme, glass belt, iron necklace, but who am i kidding that aint gonna happen.
    so in a more realistic approach im considering of getting:

Dual RE
    ONE ROL.
    Elf Belt

OR

Dual ROL ( no money left for an ything else )

OR

DUAL EME
    Elf Belt

OR

EME x 1
    ROL x 1

some help would be good thanks
    emes and rols are nowdays fuck hard to find, RE's are fairly common and so are elf belts.
    considering my options here thanks [/b]
    Build 2 is best, if your still trying to complete your uniques. Its easyer to get rols for a rogue because Bach is quite easy to kill. EMEs are also hard to get because its hard to kill TK for some rogues. With that set up its easyer to farm the uniques you need, rather than having uniques you potentially farm your self, solo.

Thats what I'd do, this out of the 3 it may not be the best stats, but it will make it easyer on you when trying to get the rest of your gear.

iiason

don't get elf belt. it's a joke

get skele over glass.

and yes, get ROL and EME/hr is possilbe. or eme/re +1. don't go dual eme, coz u need the resis.

Id get Dual rol and then save up again for skele.. then save up again for eme/hr or re +1... quest > re +0 imo and you already got a WP.. so all you need is a belt after those dual rols and your set untill you wana upg again XD

TechaTecha

don't get elf belt. it's a joke

get skele over glass.

and yes, get ROL and EME/hr is possilbe. or eme/re +1. don't go dual eme, coz u need the resis.[/b]
    o rly? like i ddint know that lol
    i wouldnt be asking this questions if i had the money for glass belt and howling roosters lol

Steven Senior Member doomdudenoob's Avatar

i think ur prices are messed up lol
    eme=450mil-500mil
    rol=700-750mil
    re=200-250mil
    elf belt=320-350mil
    wp=300-330mil
    pp +1=300-330mil

Dual RE
    ONE ROL.
    Elf Belt[/b]
    That is the items i would get.

you gain much more (stat-wise) especialy AC, if you go get this build.

work on dual rol's, then save up for a skele belt (glass aint that great for rogue......its good but i'd rather just save for iron, or stick with skele) Extra money get wp +1 and re +1 afterwards.. or get the eme's or HR's...

RE isnt that great, but it'll give u 30 more AC than quest earrings which aint that bad..... or you can go for a wp +1 instead of dual RE (not sure about ur server prices)

Hey cutie Senior Member

Well my senario is sort of similiar to TechaTecha, cuz ive got enough money for alot of basic uniques, but i wanna aim for high ones, but if i do i wont have money for any others:

SOOOO is skelebelt and ONE rol good lol?

just imagine my question as his question, and everything i want to say Tech has aldready said it.
    we're both in the same boat in a way.

1 ROL, skelebelt?

thanks

iiason

o rly? like i ddint know that lol
    i wouldnt be asking this questions if i had the money for glass belt and howling roosters lol[/b]
    wat my post is saying, is dat.

don't waste money on elf belt at all.

when u do get a belt. get a skele over a glass.

and bak on ur question, it's eme/hr and rols. hence, take the eme/rol option.

coz if u get eme/rol, u'd get some spare, to buy those lucky "cheap" sales. coz if u buy dual rol, u get nothing left. and if someone makes a mistake and sells a EME for like 2gbs. u'd be able to get it.

Well my senario is sort of similiar to TechaTecha, cuz ive got enough money for alot of basic uniques, but i wanna aim for high ones, but if i do i wont have money for any others:

SOOOO is skelebelt and ONE rol good lol?
    just imagine my question as his question, and everything i want to say Tech has aldready said it.
    we're both in the same boat in a way.

1 ROL, skelebelt?

thanks[/b]
    for one rol and one skele

i'd rather get, dual rol, eme/hr.

don't know the prices on C-West

but on Gira the price was rol =7gbs, eme = 4gbs, hr = 6 gbs.

so dat's 17 gbs. and a skele was like 15gbs.

nathan16

duel re.
    rol.
    elf.

all round your stats are improving

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast