Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

where to exp @ lvl 61

This is a discussion on where to exp @ lvl 61 within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; i play on ares , i was planning to take this priest to 63 at least .. for ronark land ...
Page: 1

Speed

i play on ares , i was planning to take this priest to 63 at least .. for ronark land base

but evewhere i go its empty .. and if i go eslant they do TC or DS and well.. 1500/300 with 960 heal doesnt cut it lol

PriestOfShadows

i play on ares , i was planning to take this priest to 63 at least .. for ronark land base

but evewhere i go its empty .. and if i go eslant they do TC or DS and well.. 1500/300 with 960 heal doesnt cut it lol[/b]
    A lvl 61-63 wont last a chance w/o good gear, and even then.... Gl i guess

Speed

i have good gear... , i dont die as often... i pkd for like 20 minutes and earned a lot of nps and didnt die once, but i want to switch to full heal /duff

right now im buffer to exp, so the main question is not for the pk area, but where do i lvl up

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

4 u i'd say paramun

Speed

hmm i tought of that.. buts its always empty O_O , wheres all the ares people??.. theres no one exping on ares lol

hmm check at CZ DK's or Eslant DK's i guess. I would say check TC's but just make sure you dont see your lvl. Ares for me is hard to tell because most servers i played are fairly good on population :/

ArminVanBuuren

Ares is empty atm mate, I have myself a lvl 61 BP which is lvling for RLB also...I'm just lvling with the border war at the moment and then getting some exp with the exp scrolls gotten from it at solo DTS runs, then just BDW again...at least lvl to 65, and if you have clan friends available, try doing those repeatable quest from laiba and use the exp scrolls while doing them.

Speed

see thats another problem, most of the time i cant make it to BDW and i dont have a clan lol , i havent played in eons.. my warriors been lvl 70 for like 1.5 years XD

wich quests can be repeated at laiba ?

tommyleonghk

why atleast 63 or 65? why not max it out till 69? it isnt that hard to get 69....

where to exp? BDW + paramuns

Speed

because i hate exping.. its boring and ewww, im also lazy ... my warrior has been 70 for like 2 years lol

thats why i said at least 63 XD

anyways ty for the replies

Banned

Paramun - eslant

doesn't matter...the kid said that the paramun slots are almost always empty. What good is that gonna do him?

ArminVanBuuren

why atleast 63 or 65? why not max it out till 69? it isnt that hard to get 69....

where to exp? BDW + paramuns[/b]
    Seems easy, but since he has no clan paramuns is almost impossible to get for him...mostly turks exp in there and don't invite so easily...but paramun parties are not that common anymore either...personally, I can lvl faster soloing than seeking for party, or if possible, I ask for my brother to leave my priest online with TS while I boom some spot with my rogue alone...mostly DTC...I think your best option is BDW somehow and DTC/DTS or Treants/Ancients.

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

go cz trolls IF u got plat its like 18k each.
    no prem then i suggest..... still trolls lol....
    they dont hit as hard and easy as hell to kill

tommyleonghk

with BDW ... getting lv69 is easy

if paramuns arent available anymore... you could always try cz stone golems...they give pretty good exp solo

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast