rogues how you comboing now?

This is a discussion on rogues how you comboing now? within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; well after that gay cooldown cant minor any mroe so now you use hp pot+minor? or only hp pots? i ...
Page: 1

Hypnotize

well after that gay cooldown
    cant minor any mroe
    so now you use hp pot+minor?
    or only hp pots?
    i think only hp pots heal more hp

Zaczaco11

well after that gay cooldown
    cant minor any mroe
    so now you use hp pot+minor?
    or only hp pots?
    i think only hp pots heal more hp[/b]
    hmmm i dont think so. if you're using a hp pot + minor heal thats like iono 1200 hp/pot.

in dcz with 1700 mana its a hard thing to do, pot timing has to be precise and if you screw up you're screwed. CZ (72) seems to be alot easier, theres alot of room for error with 5k mana. i just alternate pots between hp/mp while spaming 1 minor and it seems to work fine for me.

ArminVanBuuren

I still minor while comboing. Also from time to time (every 4 soul pots) I hit an HP pot, depending on the enemy...against a rogue usually they just run...against warrior, they start sliding and when I see them do so I hp pot...ofc, this is just my case on my lvl 69 rogue at RLB, dunno how are higher lvl rogues doing atm.

Vicious

I can still minor during a 1v1 vs no problem, still burn as much mana as I would before.

But seeing as how this isn't about minor, I tried using a combination between mana and hp pot, and that works pretty good, but I'd only use it when I'm running/in the start of a vs with a rogue/party fight

hmmm i dont think so. if you're using a hp pot + minor heal thats like iono 1200 hp/pot.

in dcz with 1700 mana its a hard thing to do, pot timing has to be precise and if you screw up you're screwed. CZ (72) seems to be alot easier, theres alot of room for error with 5k mana. i just alternate pots between hp/mp while spaming 1 minor and it seems to work fine for me.[/b]
    if you got 1.7k mana that just means you could never even dual minor, or minor a full soul pot lol. need atleast 2k mana. but anyways if you alternate half your mana and hp pot/half mana and soul pot, and repeat in dcz it works pretty good.