If you had to choose between these 2 build

This is a discussion on If you had to choose between these 2 build within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; I cant decide between these 2 builds for ardream. One is a light mage the other an ice mage. The ...
Page: 1

Default If you had to choose between these 2 build

I cant decide between these 2 builds for ardream.
    One is a light mage the other an ice mage.
    The builds are slightly different, but not by much.

For Ice-
    oasis+8
    crimson 15 dd, rest crimson 7
    elemental pendant
    skeleton belt
    old secret silver earings
    shio+2, shio+1(maybe this also becomes +2, but leave it at +1 for now)

For Light-
    chaotic+8
    crimson 15 dd, rest crimson 7
    elemental pendant
    skeleton belt
    old secret silver earings
    imirs+1

What will hit harder? Will the stun rate be same as the slow rate? Which one do you think will be better for ardream or which one would get more kills?

Basically same gear for both .. so its just a matter of preferance

Id go Light, its better for solo / kills . debatable for party use, in ardream it is handy to spam priest with light .. and ud take the party down .. so meh, ur choice.

^ agree with what he said and also...

if you could, maybe switch out the chaotic for a elysium +8, youd hit pretty hard

also, not sure what the difference in price is...but unless you can get a full set of crimson +8s, maybe consider going crystal +8s with enough to equip gaunts and helmet...and i think boots?

and just go all mp...

once you become legit though, just get ready for duffers to start calling out your name and multiple sins chasing you down to spike you

;-)

imo its what you like best there both good every1 mainly has low resist tbh and for your 2nd element the skills still work just as good

SumYungHo Senior Member

i suggest u go ice,if ur playing in dcz(well most pk zones) most people use old rol/+1/2/3 which has nice light resist, the onli ring that has gr is shio and rom(rom is rare and shio onli ice mages use) also people tend to run ALOT, so ice is good for that spam staff hit the mofo's n they aint going nowhere in a quick speed

El Shaddai Senior Member zecabr's Avatar

as ice u would basically slow everyone for ur meeles, i've been ice and light and i like light way more, if u have a good combo u can solo priests and anyone else easily, and u can still slow people being light doing ice skills, personal choice tho.

If you play mage in an attacking style and put little emphasis on support; you should be light. Dropping stuns on any support class of theirs, priest/mages is pretty much instant death if you've got some good melee.

Ice is more of an 'attack when you can, but support the majority of the time' build. It's not as effective as light, but landing a slow on the right class at the right moment can be pretty beast.

Personally, I'd go ice if I were you, based on the gear you're getting. When you can afford imir+2's and maybe a better belt/neck, try out light.

Yea i think it is personal preference because i tired both and i enjoy ice more.
    I have one last question though. I was able to get dual shio+2, but do you think i should get garp+8 or oasis+8? I have 25dd already. How much more will the garp blade more then the oasis?

Pyrocii

i would go light becouse i think the damage is higher and both stun and slow rates are pretty low..

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrocii View Post
    i would go light becouse i think the damage is higher and both stun and slow rates are pretty low..
    ur soooooo wrong here. Ice hits harder lol

Pyrocii

Quote Originally Posted by Stifa View Post
    ur soooooo wrong here. Ice hits harder lol
    tried both, light was harder