choas viri +7 vs hb+8

This is a discussion on choas viri +7 vs hb+8 within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; I know wiri has 2.00 range 179 ap str 7 ele 100 and hb 1.50 ap 181 ele 155 I ...
Page: 1

Default choas viri +7 vs hb+8

I know wiri has 2.00 range 179 ap str 7 ele 100 and hb 1.50 ap 181 ele 155
    I checked the stats on Kok and wiri will give like 25 more ap but I am wondering if that will be the same as hb since the hb will give 55 more elemental.

Looking for input from people who have used both and know the damage diffrence

Chaos Wirinom is better, why? Because of the curse. Enough said.
    If you want something like HB just get a Chaos Baal

yea i know the curse is good but im wondering witch on will hit harder

That alone cant be what motivates you to get one or the other. Damage will vary a lot in CZ because of weapon deffenses.

More elemental means you hit harder on people without duffs, raw AP will hit harder on duffed targets.

What makes chaos wiri the better weapon is the curse and longer range. Hands down chaos wiri is the better weapon, the only thing that could overlook the difference in range and the chaos effect is if you also play RLB and DCZ. In that case HB all the way.

Superheld

wirninom.

curse
    sword
    range

cool look.

ok close plx

killer2010

Quote Originally Posted by iMax View Post
    Chaos Wirinom is better, why? Because of the curse. Enough said.
    If you want something like HB just get a Chaos Baal
    mee too,wirinum chaos is better all time

DR. EVIL

Wirinum would be a better choice cause of the curse that would go off. If it doesnt fail.

Wincent

hmm u may buy a baal better than wiri easier to combo

I have a chaos wiri and a hb, I usually use the hb for exp and and as a backup. I use the chaos wiri during pk because its great when attacking priests and mages :P

ty all for the info i think i might get a chaos baal +7 instead as a ssecondary wep

Dont go for wiri if u have an option to get a Baal.

I tried at one time HB +8, Wiri +7, Baal +7.
    HB +8 - Hit the most out of these weapons, it has the smallest range attack but it has the highest Stun and Slow rate in the whole KO.
    Baal +7 - Hit abit less than the HB, has 7 health points, same range as Wiri, same curses, stun and slow rate is very low tho.
    Wiri +7 - Hit less than all of these weapons, has same range as baal, same curses, stun and slow rate is very low tho.

ofc i'd take a HB out of these and will use the rest of the cash for upgrade uniques, but every1 and his choices.
    If you're going for Chaos, than go for Baal.

Dewon

what you're saying is a theory that hb got highest stun rate among weapons, i do not believe that, ive done more leg cut/ shockstun with wirinom/baal than a hb !
    it depends on price, for example in cwest a hb+8 could be 50-55 gb where a chaos wirin/baal is 80-90 gb, if you're rich enough with some fine accessories then go for wirin/baal ( i prefer wirinom )
    anyway it worth paying that extra for higher range and the best curse. lets back to hb which is a nice club built for bps, id choose a rappy+8 over a hb+8 anytime to pk in cz! so you should get my point now :P

Quote Originally Posted by RialiX View Post
    Dont go for wiri if u have an option to get a Baal.

I tried at one time HB +8, Wiri +7, Baal +7.
    HB +8 - Hit the most out of these weapons, it has the smallest range attack but it has the highest Stun and Slow rate in the whole KO.
    Baal +7 - Hit abit less than the HB, has 7 health points, same range as Wiri, same curses, stun and slow rate is very low tho.
    Wiri +7 - Hit less than all of these weapons, has same range as baal, same curses, stun and slow rate is very low tho.

ofc i'd take a HB out of these and will use the rest of the cash for upgrade uniques, but every1 and his choices.
    If you're going for Chaos, than go for Baal.
    I mean no disrespect because it looks like you have plaid this game for some time but i highly doubt that is a correct fact. As far as i can tell the weapon wont affect the chance to slow or stun.

If its a proven fact then my bad but if this is your own personal conclussion out of your experience playing then state it as that, your personal opinion. Not as a fact.

GuardianTrini

Just get a HB +9 and close the topic..LOL

Unless u get a chaos wiri 8

(btw, i heard about ur new toy)