IN or other accs?

This is a discussion on IN or other accs? within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; hmm i was wondering is it better to get a IN or get a wp +1,we,we,fov,fov ty!...
Page: 1

hmm i was wondering is it better to get a IN or get a wp +1,we,we,fov,fov

ty!

if u dont have other uniques then the wp+1 2x we and 2 x fov+1
    because in is very good but u also need other gear besides a in

iron necklace.

Not even close comparision to wp +1. The only thing i'd consider for a BP is either IN or wp +3.

Why? because you are a #$%ing BP~! PAPER PRIEST (LITTLE AC, LITTLE HP~! ) weapon defences to a bp is like wheels on a car... YOU NEED THEM~!

nothing can replace weapon defences for a BP, only reason why i'd consider a wp +3 is if you already have iron belt, defence pathos gloves, and a weapon defence set. If you're missing any of those, do not even THINK about a wp +1 over iron necklace

^^

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

iron necklace.

Not even close comparision to wp +1. The only thing i'd consider for a BP is either IN or wp +3.

Why? because you are a #$%ing BP~! PAPER PRIEST (LITTLE AC, LITTLE HP~! ) weapon defences to a bp is like wheels on a car... YOU NEED THEM~!
    nothing can replace weapon defences for a BP, only reason why i'd consider a wp +3 is if you already have iron belt, defence pathos gloves, and a weapon defence set. If you're missing any of those, do not even THINK about a wp +1 over iron necklace
    ^^[/b]
    Damn right, wp +1 is shit compared to it, unless you can get a paper hat with like 35 spear/dagger/club defense (seen ss of one somewhere :S) then the in is the only option, even with something like that, I'd still take the in :lol:

so if i get in ima have to ditch the rest of those accs and use questies instead,,,

so if i get in ima have to ditch the rest of those accs and use questies instead,,,[/b]
    o dang.. i thot u were just comparing in with wp +1 for bp >.< mabad.

if thats the case, how about getting the following accesories, they should be about the same price as an iron necklace (at least in pathos it is)

(in = 24 gb)

wp +0 (2.5 gb)
    Skeleton belt (10 gb)
    Quest rings or dual ROM (7 gb)
    1x WE or 2x, depending if u go for ROM or not (8 gb for dual, 4 gb each)

thats probably what i would get. Quest rings are the BEST accesories from all the other quest ones. Get a skeleton belt, and you&#39;ll have almost all the weapon defence ya&#39;ll need in ardream. depending if you are a debuffer nor not, i would get ROMs (if you are debuffer, get ROM, if you are buffer, stay quest ones since you&#39;ll need more str)

But the MOST important... is +6/25 dd helmet... its just... how can i say it? too good to be true~!

iiason

IN, wit other accessoreis.

coz honestly, u should never take one uniques, over a group.

like making a rol +1, when u don&#39;t have earings.

so which ones should i get?

so which ones should i get?[/b]
    .... read my 2nd post. I gave you a list of uniques to buy, and those uniques added together, cost approximately the same as an iron necklace (in pathos&#39; prices)