Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

ROM vs imir

This is a discussion on ROM vs imir within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; whats better and easier to get at lvl 64? what would be better for exp at ew and whats better ...
Page: 1

swimmy

Arrow

whats better and easier to get at lvl 64? what would be better for exp at ew and whats better 4 bdw? and whats better 4 exp extra light damage or extra mp???

RE5PECTmf

Considering that u r on Ares , i would start with "easier" . Ofc that ROM is way more easier to get , even at +1 than Imir+0. For xp I would also go with rom+0/+1 ... but that pretty much depends on ur build , and armor u use . For bdw , idk ... rom add 20 def more , but 30 lr dmg would prolly help with stuning / dealing dmg , so I would prolly go for combination for pk . For xp I would take extra mp from rom +0/+1 , not much , but enough over imir+0 , but at +1 it might be different story ...

Priest_gabber

i would chose imir for sure... it will help u a lot in bdw and imir gives mp bonus to

NoA

Considering that u r on Ares , i would start with "easier" . Ofc that ROM is way more easier to get , even at +1 than Imir+0. For xp I would also go with rom+0/+1 ... but that pretty much depends on ur build , and armor u use . For bdw , idk ... rom add 20 def more , but 30 lr dmg would prolly help with stuning / dealing dmg , so I would prolly go for combination for pk . For xp I would take extra mp from rom +0/+1 , not much , but enough over imir+0 , but at +1 it might be different story ...[/b]
    Imirs/shio/flame rings have elemental damage+ mp. So saying that u pick rom over those for exp is retarded. You know why? MP has only one objective. to deal more damage. WIth the elemental rings you deal more damage in exp, AND in pk, because +mp doesnt count when atacking a player.

RE5PECTmf

Imirs/shio/flame rings have elemental damage+ mp. So saying that u pick rom over those for exp is retarded. You know why? MP has only one objective. to deal more damage. WIth the elemental rings you deal more damage in exp, AND in pk, because +mp doesnt count when atacking a player.[/b]
    Before calling some1 retard , take ur nose from ur ass and think a bit . First of all , rom+1 is equal price to imir+0 on ares. 2nd , he is lvl 64 so that means he still dont have dmg reduction , and every ac/ hp he can gain is way more usefull than 30 light dmg . 3rd , if u want to do dmg at that lvl , u dont go light at all , just stay flame if u wanna rip off ppl in bdw , but be ready to be raped sometimes . About elemental rings , dont talk shit when u have no idea , i hit more with dual mp+14 /2hp rings than i hit with dual flame rings +1 on same mob , and ofc that doesnt count in pvp ..

NoA

Before calling some1 retard , take ur nose from ur ass and think a bit . First of all , rom+1 is equal price to imir+0 on ares. 2nd , he is lvl 64 so that means he still dont have dmg reduction , and every ac/ hp he can gain is way more usefull than 30 light dmg . 3rd , if u want to do dmg at that lvl , u dont go light at all , just stay flame if u wanna rip off ppl in bdw , but be ready to be raped sometimes . About elemental rings , dont talk shit when u have no idea , i hit more with dual mp+14 /2hp rings than i hit with dual flame rings +1 on same mob , and ofc that doesnt count in pvp ..[/b]
    Where did I call you a retard?

And I only corrected you on " For xp I would also go with rom+0/+1"

Thats pretty darn stupid if you ask me. The rom got like 3 more mp than a flame/shio/imir ring, but the rings got fuckin 30 elemental each?

So saying that u pick rom over those for exp is retarded.[/b]
    Thats pretty darn stupid if you ask me.[/b]
    You don't get it do you? Apparently you don't realize that now you are also saying he's stupid.

And I only corrected you on " For xp I would also go with rom+0/+1"[/b]
    Do yourself a favor and don't try to correct people any more. You have a difference of opinion with him nothing more.

At lvl 64 I would certainly consider the higher ac rings vs. damage simply to stay alive longer. He clearly said he was doing EW, and lets face it some priests suck, so yeah nothing wrong with picking a rom. He also said "For xp I would also go with rom+0/+1 ... but that pretty much depends on ur build, and armor u use" He was also more than anything saying what was easier to get on Ares.

Banned

Imir ring > ROM for exp(dmg)/extra light dmg/bdw/etc. Try to get a imir+1 / ROM to balance your ac tho.

At lvl 64 I would certainly consider the higher ac rings vs. damage simply to stay alive longer. He clearly said he was doing EW, and lets face it some priests suck, so yeah nothing wrong with picking a rom. He also said "For xp I would also go with rom+0/+1 ... but that pretty much depends on ur build, and armor u use" He was also more than anything saying what was easier to get on Ares.[/b]
    Listen to him, he knows what he is talking about :P

NoA

You don't get it do you? Apparently you don't realize that now you are also saying he's stupid.
    Do yourself a favor and don't try to correct people any more. You have a difference of opinion with him nothing more.

At lvl 64 I would certainly consider the higher ac rings vs. damage simply to stay alive longer. He clearly said he was doing EW, and lets face it some priests suck, so yeah nothing wrong with picking a rom. He also said "For xp I would also go with rom+0/+1 ... but that pretty much depends on ur build, and armor u use" He was also more than anything saying what was easier to get on Ares.[/b]
    No, I did not call him stupid. I said the act itself is stupid ( to pick rom over imir's for exp)

Other than that, your pretty much right. It depends on armor, and what build you use. So i'm sorry for correcting you

I_JuST_OwNed_U

light mage build owns at 72- lvls also, put a light mage vs a fire mage and light mage will always win if the gear/combo is about equal.

Imir Rings> Rom's if u want to do more dmg, if u are support than go with Rom, all depends on how u play, but at ur lvl i would rather go with imir's b/c u can still own with the lvl 42 light blade

so to answer ur questions, if imir's are as easy to get as roms but ofc cost abit more, still get them as they will help u "kill" more in bdw and do more dmg in EW parties.

swimmy

Wink

Cool lol ty everyone, thought that was the way to go but wasnt so sure...
    and wheres the love lol

swimmer next time smarten up and just pm me in-game ^^

Ezquerra

if u have some money, get imir

swimmy

Cool

swimmer next time smarten up and just pm me in-game ^^[/b]
    i dont know if i can get any smarter =p
    ... and thats not a good thing x.x

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast