ROM VS Shio/FlameR/Imir

This is a discussion on ROM VS Shio/FlameR/Imir within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; okej i've never really got the hold of ROM VS "elementalrings" what is the best choice? in logos ROM+1 is ...
Page: 1

Banned Senior Member

okej i've never really got the hold of ROM VS "elementalrings"
    what is the best choice?
    in logos ROM+1 is cheaper than any of the "elementalrings" but what is the best?

discuss :P

Imhotep

frs/imirs/shios are not worth buying atm, their price is ridiculously high since BF got disabled.

OFC best case scenario is if you want to do damage get the elemental rings but honestly you're better of saving your money until BF comes and they go back down in price. ^^

Banned

i actually quit playing my mage because there aren't even enough BF rings on C-west to make dual +1 of any one of em. I dont actually like em till +1/+2.... +3 ofc rape because they effect your damage so ridiculously much.

But right now, i'd say stick with the ROM's cuz they're ALOT cheaper, and unless u have the means to get +1/+3

NeronDomitius

i sometimes play my rlb mage with dual shios+0, elixir+8, ge+7, and slowing rate is kinda low, hard to slow int priest or warrior with shield, but easy with sins and archers that dont use ms on time...

seeing the price difference is really high, i'd rather use rom+1.

Banned Senior Member

how much will the difference in damage be? ardream, RLB, CZ? will there be a huge diff or just some smaller change that aint worth the money?

On ares with a tier 2 mage (dcz), Oasis +7, and Dual shios I was doing 300-425 on people. Without I was doing like 250-325.

for extra damage the biff rings are good fir tank go for roms

+1 lev0

frs/imirs/shios are not worth buying atm, their price is ridiculously high since BF got disabled.

OFC best case scenario is if you want to do damage get the elemental rings but honestly you're better of saving your money until BF comes and they go back down in price. ^^[/b]
    first of all....u dream too much....rofl @ BF coming back.

second of all, for damage, get fr/shio/imirs but if u want to save money, i suggest u go ice support. roms +1 have good def and parties always needs mages for tp and slowing down opponents. just my 2 cents

-Prince

Imhotep

first of all....u dream too much....rofl @ BF coming back.

second of all, for damage, get fr/shio/imirs but if u want to save money, i suggest u go ice support. roms +1 have good def and parties always needs mages for tp and slowing down opponents. just my 2 cents

-Prince[/b]
    It will come back, just a matter of time baba.