Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Rouge Gear/Jewels/Stats

This is a discussion on Rouge Gear/Jewels/Stats within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; this may help: rol 11-12gb eme 8gb elf belt 5,5gb in 43gb ib 35gb chitins +8 pauldron 6gb pads 6gb ...
Page: 2

Banned

this may help:
    rol 11-12gb
    eme 8gb
    elf belt 5,5gb
    in 43gb
    ib 35gb
    chitins +8
    pauldron 6gb
    pads 6gb
    gaunts 5.5gb
    boots 5.5gb
    helmet 5gb
    cleaver +9 12gb
    se +1 7gb
    re +1 8gb
    md +8 8gb
    pp+2 10gb
    skeleton 17gb

If i were you i would go for:

cleaver9
    wp+0
    1 rol
    skeleton belt
    2nd rol
    2nd cleaver9
    chitin set+8
    dual hr.

When you use cleaver9 chitin set+7 skelly belt dual rol and wp your pretty strong already. Thats the cheapest combination i think to do some dmg and not get owned in 2 hits.

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

main goal for you to get, would be to get dual cleavers +9 and a skelly belt + wp and a set of +7 chitin set ( dd +7)

if you have left over coins, start saving for dual rols, once you have these done, i would get +16 dex earrings dual (this ap helps out A LOT from each earring) , and then lastly work on +8 chitin set,

main reason on getting the skely belt is because weapon defense is a necesisity to have when u pk, and seeing as how cleavers +9 are cheap and are better then shards +8 (in my opinoin) that is what i would do, and in that order, as seeing as how your daggars and your belt are your main things you need when u pk, as well as a wp for the extra "overall" stat bonus gain, and a set +7 chitin is cheap and dd is a must for ardream

From my experience your ears and weapons shoulds be your last concern. I'm lvl 75 on Manes...here's the path i took:

Cleaver +8's
    Shell rb+1
    Elf Belt +0
    WP+0
    RoL
    RoL
    +8 Undy set
    EME+0
    HR+0
    Cleaver +9
    WP+1
    DD15 Helm..

Next up for me is Iron belt followed by shell 8. Afterwards a Scorpion Bow +6 or higher for undy, a scorpion shield, and higher pluses of what i already have. WP+2 > IN imo.

And honestly I dont remember if you are going ardream or 60+. For ardream replace shell rb+1 with chitin 7 and HR with RE+0 and shell 8 with chitin 8.

k thx i tought they were good for rogue caus of 10 dex[/b]
    10dex from pp vs the hp from wp
    wp gives small dex also so u only actually losing 5dex in exchange of ton of hp and resis.
    go wp

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12