lvl 80 warrior stat build question

This is a discussion on lvl 80 warrior stat build question within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; what stat build should i use on a lvl 80 warrior ? Full STR, rest hp ? Enough str for ...
Page: 1

Buffzdream

what stat build should i use on a lvl 80 warrior ?

Full STR, rest hp ? Enough str for raptor+X (whatever it is), then rest into hp ? Or any other builds ?

thnx in advance for any inputs

most of em dont go full str (255) usually between 225-245 str... somewhere there. It also gotta depend on ur weapon and accesories i guess. If you have high str accesories (opal earring, diamond ring, etc) then put more into hp.... and vice versa ^^

StayBack

232 str rest hp is best one for decent 80 i guess.

EXP Extraordinaire Senior Member HeavensReject's Avatar

i was 235 str 182 hp for a long time. just the other day i went back 255 str and i hit people MUCH harder. im partial to hitting hard tho. its more of a personal decision relating to ur pk style i guess

Banned

240 str / rest hp , you can vary within 230-245 str. its really up to you, also depends on your AP and gear.

i would go for 235 str rest hp...
    but im a fan of hp build...
    but yea it all depends about ur gear... if u got decent items u rly wont notice that much difference dmg wise...

fuk hp :P full str ftw (and a good priest behind your ass ^^)

ive always been full str, not because im an ap whore, but because if i want extra hp i'll wear a piece of armour or jewelery for it. just upgraded from a we + 0 to a sse + 1 MASSIVE difference. So in pk or vs or w.e the situation is i have choices, with 2 pieces of + 7 shell with hp and str, or dual we and an extra sse + 1, i can vary my hp like 900 ( round abouts didnt check ) points or sacrifice it for a little extra ap. Much better then restatting to hit harder or restatting for more hp. However im not 80 :P but been playing warrior for long time. But with average gear at 80 you should be able to tank anyway so its about being able to take down others fast imo.