Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

scorching vs hellblood for ahalf paper fire mage(ardream)

This is a discussion on scorching vs hellblood for ahalf paper fire mage(ardream) within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; ithink the title says it all iam going to state my int for the staff,rest to mp,and iam on carnac ...
Page: 1

bossgasefox

Thumbs down

ithink the title says it all iam going to state my int for the staff,rest to mp,and iam on carnac west

again ionly use fire skills(no fire blade or lighting blade they suck for me lol) so what is more important for skills elemental or ap.

well i really dunno, i use HellBlood as a 73 mage. but i just wanna tell you hellBLOOD not hellhound

bossgasefox

lol my mistake iprefer hell hound..............

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

for ardream i'd take the scorching
    seeing the elemental isnt bad and neither is the ap on the staff

allso the dd can help allot (atleast in dcz)

scorching..

RE5PECTmf

Seeing that u wont blade alot like u said which is the best advantage for hell blood comparing to other staff , u will mostly tank with manes and considering that u r on C-W where there is no dd 25 .. go for the scorching .. and get urself at least paper dd or some def belt ... cause w/o dd 15 .. rogues will be really pain in the ass .

blading = hellblood. (scorching will blade higher for ardream too i heard, so blading 60+ hellbood... 60- scorhcing)

anything else = scorching.

Banned

blading = hellblood. (scorching will blade higher for ardream too i heard, so blading 60+ hellbood... 60- scorhcing)

anything else = scorching.[/b]
    read the topic title , dont spam o_o

read the topic title , dont spam o_o[/b]
    title is :

scorching vs hellblood for ahalf paper fire mage(ardream), p.s:inever use fire blade only fire skills or manes

i clearly said scorching would be better for anything besides blading........ O.o where spam?

Banned

anything else = scorching.[/b]
    ^^

^^[/b]
    pfft i never knew giving ADDITIONAL EXTRA information is a crime :'C

Taeho

Scorching will be the better staff if you go along with the appropriate build, The staff AP and elemental plays it's part but not to forget the MP stat points you put in.
    Crystal build with scorching as a example would hit lower then hellblood using the same build
    while G2/G3 build with scorching would hit more(with both blade and spells)

bossgasefox

now iknow scorching is better for ardream,but what about +60 which will hit harder with skills(no fire staff or blade)

its 19 ele+6hp vs 8 ap

Taeho

Scorching if you stay as G3 cause you will have alot more into MP. At higher lvl's you can have almost the same MP and use a HB+8 for higher damage.
    And it's not just 19 Ele vs 8ap but 19 ele +30MP stat points(G3) vs 8ap -30MP stat points(G4)
    (I'm making myselfe confused but you know what i mean) :P

bossgasefox

iknow what u mean but iam talking about alvl 80 mage so ithink it will use G4 so with g4 its 8 ap vs 19 ele+6hp

forget about the dd,ithink that an iron set should take care of rogues,also forget about the FR from the hellblood,as a2x flame rings should take care of that.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast