Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

scorching vs hellblood for ahalf paper fire mage(ardream)

This is a discussion on scorching vs hellblood for ahalf paper fire mage(ardream) within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Well as i said 60+ i assumed a freshly made char hence my suggestion of staying g2/g3. For a 80 ...
Page: 2

Taeho

Well as i said 60+ i assumed a freshly made char hence my suggestion of staying g2/g3. For a 80 mage i would simply go with Completes and hellblood as your MP should be rather high, and at that lvl you will just pk so you could really use the extra AC.

Then again i don't have experience with lvl 80 mages so don't take my word for it.

isnt woe a option??

high ele on it?

but of those 2 i say schorching

bossgasefox

na woe isnt an option scorching&hellblood are alot better in damage+states(hp+dd from scorching,int+fr from hb)

WOE !!!!

less requirements than HB. More elemental that both of em. If u dont blade WoE is the staff u want!

Scorching and hellblood imo are good staffs if u wanna blade..

bossgasefox

doesnt ap increase skills damage more than elemental ineed confirmation on this lol

Imhotep

doesnt ap increase skills damage more than elemental ineed confirmation on this lol[/b]

Yes but both play a part

bossgasefox

if ap increases damage more than elemental then woe sucks vs hellblood and scorching

In dcz, i only used to blade , doing 350-450 damage on sins with 3-3.5K hp is allot and good if you know how to combo. Manes has a little more damage, but it has a lower casting speed, using "R" before you attack with manes seems to make it faster to me (you have to try to see what i mean).

I had both, scorching +8 and hellblood +8 and dual fr's+2. I didn't see the smallest difference between the damage i was doing, thorn could go up to 8xx and inferno to 350-400 ish ( yes blade was hitting harder than inferno... :s)

So i would go for scorching as it's cheaper, and it has the same damage, and lower int requirement... which means you can put more points in mp if you pick a lower armor grade... (like g2 or g3) instead of crystal.

Also in big boi cz, i was dissapointed when i first had my hellblood +8. The damage with meteor and nova compared to elixir +8 wasn&#39;t noticable at first, untill i started blading <3. Knowing this, im pretty sure that the elemental increases the damage on the spells, and ap the damage on the blade skills... Herefor as you don&#39;t use blade, scorching would be the best choice too...

And for the 80 question: Just go with completes and full hp. Decent ac, same (more) damage as paper, decent hp.

AT 80 i have: 246 mp, 160 int , 50 hp and hellblood+8 -> this gives me :

hp: 3K unbuffed
    ac: 1084 with g3 dd on.

blade skill damage :
    Rouge:800-950
    priests and ice/light mages: same
    Fire mages: 700-950: (depends on their staff/fr/resistance buff)
    warrior: 700-800 (depends if they use rocs or not), i hardly hit under 700... only those lvl 80 kb and desert warriors have über FR, but in ur server that shouldn&#39;t be a probl...

Meteor damage:
    Depends on class and resistences of opponent again. But they go from 800 to 1.3K.

lvl 80 skill:
    hardly hits under 1.4K and goes up to 2K...

Ofc, The flame rings help allot, using candy cane and shield +0 i still hit 500-700 on rouges...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12