Scorpion Scythe +6/7/8/9/10 + pain killer or blaze killer skill

This is a discussion on Scorpion Scythe +6/7/8/9/10 + pain killer or blaze killer skill within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Anyone did this yet? Using Scorpion Scythe for HP recovery and the beserking skills Pain Killer (Change 100 HP to ...
Page: 1

Anyone did this yet? Using Scorpion Scythe for HP recovery and the beserking skills Pain Killer (Change 100 HP to 200 MP) or Blaze Killer (Change 200 HP to 400 MP)

sexyrexy

unfortunately the cool down on the skill is to much to make it useful

if it was spammable it could prove to be useful but not with a 4 second cool down

ok solved

it works fine.

my friend was attack/bezerk on his warrior, and he was able to exp for hours and only use like 10-20 soul potions. I also exped on his warrior and at first it was very annoying having to switch weapons, spam those 2 skills, but after u get used to it, its pretty cool. But i once had the party leader tell me "bro, no hp recovery oke?" :P

its good for exping, if u dont mind having to spam 2 skills over and over again :P

edit: oh yeah, his scorp scythe was only +7, and sometimes when MP is low and those 2 skills' cooldowns arent over yet, i would switch from sword dancing to cleave

ChowBoy

it works fine.

my friend was attack/bezerk on his warrior, and he was able to exp for hours and only use like 10-20 soul potions. I also exped on his warrior and at first it was very annoying having to switch weapons, spam those 2 skills, but after u get used to it, its pretty cool. But i once had the party leader tell me "bro, no hp recovery oke?" :P

its good for exping, if u dont mind having to spam 2 skills over and over again :P
    edit: oh yeah, his scorp scythe was only +7, and sometimes when MP is low and those 2 skills' cooldowns arent over yet, i would switch from sword dancing to cleave[/b]
    wow I like ii6rb and 1 skill HS