Krowaz+7 vs +6

This is a discussion on Krowaz+7 vs +6 within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; So i play CW and its about a 20gb difference in SET price. so i would get more uniques better ...
Page: 1

Default Krowaz+7 vs +6

So i play CW and its about a 20gb difference in SET price. so i would get more uniques better daggers. Im also not going to playing CZ 24.7 im going to play other zones so i figures i lose some defense and lose 10 dex which i dont thik is gna b a huge difference so im leaning toward krowaz6 but i need some opinions

THANKS

+7 krowatz are the best, but krowatz +6 are not so bad, I recommend that you better buy better daggers until you can buy the set +7

Now I'm leaning tossed+7 considering ppl are sayingI will want 7 eventually are there right I will want +7 eventually so leaning toward 7 now

Unlimited

I think it really depends on how often you will "use" the armor, meaning will you really be needing the extra bonus HP/MP for PK or will you just be exp'ing?
    If most of the time you'll be exp'ing, I'd suggest just getting better daggers and the +6 set and by the time you hit 80/83, you'll most likely have at least enough money to buy a few pieces of +7 and just sell of your +6

Quote Originally Posted by Unlimited View Post
    If most of the time you'll be exp'ing, I'd suggest just getting better daggers and the +6 set and by the time you hit 80/83, you'll most likely have at least enough money to buy a few pieces of +7 and just sell of your +6

if he uses them then he wont be able to sell them because theres no way to unseal them

Can't unseal is right but I'm going to be pkin only I never exp so I'm go with 7

Unlimited

Quote Originally Posted by kepten View Post
    if he uses them then he wont be able to sell them because theres no way to unseal them
    Ah, well forget my previous comment about selling them then lol.

if u buy+6 u need to make it + 7 afterwards if burn its a loss . better gets +7 set

20 gbs definitely worth the diff betveen +6 and +7 set, wo any doubt.
    go for +7 set