starting a priest

This is a discussion on starting a priest within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; im tired of the overpowered ppl in ares with those items +9 and acc +3 im lvl 64 almost 65 ...
Page: 1

im tired of the overpowered ppl in ares with those items +9 and acc +3 im lvl 64 almost 65 int priest in i sux (shell +1 reb) i cannot afford a +9 shell or a cs so i think the best way is start again in a new server im going to carnac west and im gonna start like bp any suggestion? i know how to use a priest just i need suggestions like stats, quest acc choice, and more

tommyleonghk

how can a lv65 priest survive in Ares????? almost everyone is lv80 except for those that stayed DCZ...

neways... if u cannot afford good items... dont go BP because its an expensive class to play... stay INT support and try to get yourself some decent gears like ROMs, WP, SKBELT, CEs, Chitin armor+8s, Personal Shield / Dread Shield, lycoan/lobo hammer and you will do good...

as for stat wise, stat enough int & hp for your armors, stat enough str for your PS/DS, and rest goes into HP - more hp = more tank

how can a lv65 priest survive in Ares????? almost everyone is lv80 except for those that stayed DCZ...

neways... if u cannot afford good items... dont go BP because its an expensive class to play... stay INT support and try to get yourself some decent gears like ROMs, WP, SKBELT, CEs, Chitin armor+8s, Personal Shield / Dread Shield, lycoan/lobo hammer and you will do good...

as for stat wise, stat enough int & hp for your armors, stat enough str for your PS/DS, and rest goes into HP - more hp = more tank[/b]

so i think the best way is start again in a new server im going to carnac west and im gonna start like bp any suggestion? i know how to use a priest just i need suggestions like stats, quest acc choice, and more[/b]
    he didnt mean BP in Ares

You will prolly need to go bp for xping until you can find a nice clan that xp's a lot so you can be their int priest for nice xp parties. You dont need to have great items as bp if you will only xp, when you found a clan to xp with as int then focus mainly on xping and when you're on adecent lvl according to the server you play on start farming for the good gear you will need. Basic armors/jewels you can get in the process of xping its easy. If you will go to a newer server be sure to go chitin priest if you go int so you can use the upgradeable weapon defenses for pk.