Semi-paper :ph34r:

This is a discussion on Semi-paper :ph34r: within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Yo, well i was thinking of a semi support/paper build and i figured 132int,rest str would do quite fine buts ...
Page: 1

Banned

Yo,
    well i was thinking of a semi support/paper build and i figured 132int,rest str would do quite fine buts its probably not the best thing to do and wanted to ask what you guys would choose
    Not yet lvl 59 so i dunno what my stats would be.. iam not rich or something but rentalsystem is enabled on japko so weapons are no problem

I would like to go alot solopk and solo bosses so i will for sure need a decent ap but i would like to play support too when needed (partypk etc).

In my opinion any build thats not g1 in ardream as bp wont get you kills, and even as G1 you will need godly items to be able to survive with tons of rogues running around, i mean with decent items you can survive a couple of em, but there'll be a point where u can meet up way too many of them, also ive been noticing many mages in ardream lately and they hit hard, so my suggestion would be just go g1, btw as g1 in ardream you can just put on a dd shield and play support too its not so hard since theres not so godly geared pple running around on it.