Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Set up DCZ, what I need to change?

This is a discussion on Set up DCZ, what I need to change? within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Originally Posted by Fendi Imo you could easily change it to +8 shard, in dcz atm, you get duffed and ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by Fendi View Post
    Imo you could easily change it to +8 shard, in dcz atm, you get duffed and ganged, so you will need ac and hp more, ap is fine even then.

chitin set +8, wp +1, re+1, ib is what you should buy with the money you have.
    Yeah I think so.... I simulated some set up on KOK and with a similar set up I loose only 3 ap points...

worry about those earings last, dual old eme are a cheap and great way to fill your earing slot in.

as i said before and other stated get the chit8 set and the wp1. but focus on the dd+6/7 helm first you will really need to get that. in ardream you can cure ice/duff/leg cut and run from mages,preist,warriors. but as far as rogues go they will chase you until the end of the map, youll rlly need that dd helm.

once you get:

dd6/7
    wp1
    chit8 set

start to work on"

re+1/2
    iron belt
    wp2/IN

hope that helps more :d

Quote Originally Posted by bknight View Post
    worry about those earings last, dual old eme are a cheap and great way to fill your earing slot in.

as i said before and other stated get the chit8 set and the wp1. but focus on the dd+6/7 helm first you will really need to get that. in ardream you can cure ice/duff/leg cut and run from mages,preist,warriors. but as far as rogues go they will chase you until the end of the map, youll rlly need that dd helm.

once you get:

dd6/7
    wp1
    chit8 set

start to work on"

re+1/2
    iron belt
    wp2/IN

hope that helps more :d

yep!! Tx alot

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12