Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Shard+8 and Cleaver+9

This is a discussion on Shard+8 and Cleaver+9 within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; haha i dont care if it look gay but if i have dual sword breaker+10 i would using them and ...
Page: 2

stefann

haha i dont care if it look gay but if i have dual sword breaker+10 i would using them and pwn all in cz/war.
    How the fuk he killed me with sword breaker lol ? cuz it's sword breaker +10 :P

hitman5

Its just simple its because u can get infinity cleavers +5 and its not easy to get a shard +1 and so on cleavers are cheaper to upgrade compare to the shards

aero

that is the biggest fuckin myth out there. show some proof pls if u think its true[/b]
    Before I had my cleaver +9, I had a shard +7 and it almost never failed. When I got a cleaver +9 I noticed how much more it failed, so..

Arthurios

I have dual cleavers +9, and its good for me, if you can play good then they dont fail I would only change them for exp shard +8 or higher,

aero

I have dual cleavers +9, and its good for me, if you can play good then they dont fail I would only change them for exp shard +8 or higher,[/b]
    roflcopter, do you know what we mean when we say fail?

emoraisk

So it's all nonsense what they talk? Cleaver+9s are better in pk than Shard+8s?
    Damn here is so big arquing, one says those myths are true, other says its nonsense :lol:

aero

So it's all nonsense what they talk? Cleaver+9s are better in pk than Shard+8s?
    Damn here is so big arquing, one says those myths are true, other says its nonsense :lol:[/b]
    A shard +8 and a cleaver +9 gives exact same ap, that 1 extra ap cleaver has doesnt give more ap.

emoraisk

A shard +8 and a cleaver +9 gives exact same ap, that 1 extra ap cleaver has doesnt give more ap.[/b]
    Oke, ty

Pino

imo its a myth aswell played with dual shards8 and cleavers9 but its no difference at all in fails

aero

imo its a myth aswell played with dual shards8 and cleavers9 but its no difference at all in fails[/b]
    seems like you havent cuz it does

Beramusian Senior Member Fr4nkie's Avatar

seems like you havent cuz it does[/b]
    Agreed. I had dual cleavers +9 but I decided to sell 'em and get atleast dual mds+8 and use the money to buy another accesory.

Banned

1. fails more then shard
    2. spammable quests to farm cleavers
    3. shard +1 and above really you should use BUS , cleaver 1 >7 MUS 7 - 9 bus
    4.people say it looks ugly
    5. 9>10 IMPOSSIBLE ( basically) 8 >9 possible RARE THO +5 rebirth and above alot more likely then +10

if u think of more just COPY and add please^^ ( dont QUOTE copy past add another ^^) see how many we can get i think i covered most tho really

off topic i noticed peopel sayign tested 100 spikes

i tested 10 with a +8

1 = 40
    3 = 500- 550
    6 = 740-950

tested on a unbuffed 64 rogue

Pino

i did it for sure and i can't really see a noticeble difference between the 2 maybe it was because i used a skeleton belt with it but i didnt see any difference between it

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

Cleaver = middle class item then it change to high class on +8/9 and it miss some time spike trust...
    Shard is high class item and it cant miss any skill.[/b]
    ... pretty sure learn to combo and ur shit wont fail.

af424

Before I had my cleaver +9, I had a shard +7 and it almost never failed. When I got a cleaver +9 I noticed how much more it failed, so..[/b]
    It's only coz you have preconception about cleaver9.

Oh well, think wt u want, I know i can pwn with cleaver9 and tht's the bottom line lol

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast