Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Shard+8 and Cleaver+9

This is a discussion on Shard+8 and Cleaver+9 within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; It's only coz you have preconception about cleaver9. Oh well, think wt u want, I know i can pwn with ...
Page: 3

aero

It's only coz you have preconception about cleaver9.

Oh well, think wt u want, I know i can pwn with cleaver9 and tht's the bottom line lol[/b]
    we arent saying that cleaver +9 is a peice of shit, we are saying it fails alot more than a shard +8.

Pino

i was just exping, i really paying attetion on the fails, im using atm sherion and dark vane+8 but it fails alot
    like every 3 spikes and thrust i get like 1 fail imo thats alot:S maybe because im paying attetion its just alot, its not like i seen it now but i was exping for 1 full hour

louiseisstupid

IMO ppl that say shards + 8 > cleavers +9 is cuz they bought shards + 8 and dont want to admit that they got ripped off (400m more on pathos)
    so they made up myths like "oh cleavers fail a lot more" to make themselves feel better.
    truth to be told, its IMPOSSIBLE TO TEST IF U FAIL MORE WITH JUST DAGGERS BECAUSE IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ITEM CLASS(it depends on how much dex u have)
    also the ap dif (102 - 101) does make a difference when u test it
    u get like 6 - 7 more ap on an ardream rouge
    but it doesnt matter at all when u r 70+......
    bad part on K2

well i think the reason shard is more exp is cuz
    1. it looks better
    2. has potential to get better (+ 8 to + 9 since + 9 to + 10 is very close to impossible..)
    3. unlimited supply of cleaver + 5 and uses MUS when upgrading until + 7
    4. ignorant people keep on being ignorant and boost price up

Not sure why aero feels he needs to defend his opinion every single time someone disagrees. Its your opinion ok run with it.

Check this topic... http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...130528&st=0

IMO middle class items fail no more than high class.

aero

truth to be told, its IMPOSSIBLE TO TEST IF U FAIL MORE WITH JUST DAGGERS BECAUSE IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ITEM CLASS(it depends on how much dex u have)[/b]
    roflcopter, so you are saying the more dex you have the less chance it fails? ya right, lmao. that has to do with the ap not the chance of the attack to fail. w/e think what you want

louiseisstupid

lol i know what im talking about
    i had 224 dex (ardream) then i restated to 194 dex for 90 str to use DS ( yes i was bored)
    and u fail a lot more hits especially on rouges who have higher dex than u.
    and stop roflcoptering, lol, tell me how would u test it? any ideas? or would u keep defending ur opinions with no actual proof?
    BTW opinions are assholes, every1 has 1.

aero

lol i know what im talking about
    i had 224 dex (ardream) then i restated to 194 dex for 90 str to use DS ( yes i was bored)
    and u fail a lot more hits especially on rouges who have higher dex than u.
    and stop roflcoptering, lol, tell me how would u test it? any ideas? or would u keep defending ur opinions with no actual proof?
    BTW opinions are assholes, every1 has 1.[/b]
    roflcopter, I roflcopter whoever I want. Didnt say you couldnt have your oppinion. And doesnt make sence that you would fail alot more with lower dex rofl, I dont buy it

louiseisstupid

go try it lol maybe then u change ur mind.
    why do u think warriors miss so much with normal skills? they have lower dex duh..

K.S. King Senior Member Avariofvalequenta's Avatar

I've used both for long periods of time, didn't really notice a difference between the two. But the cleavers do look gay

gyfte

didn't really notice a difference between the two. But the cleavers do look gay[/b]
    +1

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

cuz cleaver looks gay

one more example: sword breaker +10 have 109 ap same like md+9 and was in diez @ merchant
    but md+9 wasn't merchant

reason: sword breaker+10 looks gay[/b]

actually it would be cool if both +10 SB's
    every1 thinking ur a fuking noob but after they get spiked (etc) they realise wtfffffffffffff

WrathofGod

Why are Cleaver+9 prices cheaper than Shard+8s?
    Cleaver seems to be with better stats but like 350m cheaper.
    i've heared that talk Cleaver misses much more and High class wep what is high class from the beginning have much more attack power.
    Help pls![/b]
    well think about upgrading

Shard +1 = same price as cleaver+8 around

so whats easier to upgrade?

ArminVanBuuren

roflcopter, I roflcopter whoever I want. Didnt say you couldnt have your oppinion. And doesnt make sence that you would fail alot more with lower dex rofl, I dont buy it[/b]
    you keep saying it fails more, but we don't have any proof of it...when a hit with dagger fails is just because you made a mistake while attacking...hitting with an assassin dagger you can be as effective as by hitting with a personal dagger, but it would depend on how you manage to control your own combo...the myth of lower grade weapons failing more than higher grade ones is just that, a myth, and about the dext stuff, it actually helps you fail less...since assassin has no failsafe skills, dext gives a higher chance while attacking, but not for failing less, but for better criticals.

On topic again, the reasons for cleaver+9 being cheaper than shards+8 is just because you can get them far easier than shards...you can farm cleavers at +5 the whole day, so you have just saved 4 MUS and you can even farm MUS at DTS. For shards you'll need to upgrade from +1 by using BUS, which are certainly harder to get and much more expensive, besides, the loss you suffer when breaking lots of cleavers+8 at the anvil trying to get a +9 is certainly lower than breaking lots of shards+7 while trying to get a single +8.

firenewbie11

roflcopter, I roflcopter whoever I want. Didnt say you couldnt have your oppinion. And doesnt make sence that you would fail alot more with lower dex rofl, I dont buy it[/b]
    this guy doesnt buy it cause he doesnt kno what the word dexterity mean. Go grab a dictionary and you'll probably understand why, Less dexterity = more fails.

this guy doesnt buy it cause he doesnt kno what the word dexterity mean. Go grab a dictionary and you'll probably understand why, Less dexterity = more fails.[/b]
    hahahhahaha dillan

and yeah.. less dex = more fails :P

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast