Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

shard+8 or cleaver+9

This is a discussion on shard+8 or cleaver+9 within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Hi guys hmmm im play archer for last 6 years and i wanna try play like assasin.I dont wanna invest ...
Page: 1

Default shard+8 or cleaver+9

Hi guys hmmm im play archer for last 6 years and i wanna try play like assasin.I dont wanna invest too many money in daggers mayby sin is not for me but i buought dv+8 allready and i want ask what is better in secend hand shard+8 or cleaver+9?My rogue have 82 lev thanks for any suggestions

Cleaver 9 more AP and Elemental...not to mention less repair.

You'll never go back to archer again, once you use spike and then thrust afterward, you'll pwn just about any mage and bp. It's so much more fun to play sin because they are just so fast and just so much fun with all that AP and stuff.

I'd have to say Shard +8 just because I used Shard +8 and a CHD +8 when I played sin.

some people says that its a turkish myth that cleaver can "miss" with low dmg, but i would agree with that. I had shard +8 first then i bought cleaver +9, ye sure more ap, less rpr cost more dmg, but more dmg only on pve, in pvp it happened lots of times that i spiked or bloody beasted some for 20dmg lol, sure it happens too with shard but not so offten. i d say to go for shard, but im sure that other ll blame^^

Banned Member

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu_ View Post
    some people says that its a turkish myth that cleaver can "miss" with low dmg, but i would agree with that. I had shard +8 first then i bought cleaver +9, ye sure more ap, less rpr cost more dmg, but more dmg only on pve, in pvp it happened lots of times that i spiked or bloody beasted some for 20dmg lol, sure it happens too with shard but not so offten. i d say to go for shard, but im sure that other ll blame^^
    Since Cleaver +1 is middle class, and Shard +1 is High Class, a Shard +8 will have a less chance of failure than a Cleaver +9. They are both great, dont get me wrong, but I would personally rather have a Shard since it looks more sexy.

SEXIEST NOSE ON EARTH Senior Member SheldonCooper's Avatar

You bloody beasted for at least 200 damage not 20, I think bloody beast can't fail in a way to hit 20 damage cause it's based that disregards oponents defense it's not % based entirely like spike, thrust, pierce and stab.

Mes

some people says that its a turkish myth that cleaver can "miss" with low dmg, but i would agree with that.

BB TURK !!!

cleaver > shard for sure !!!!!!

StarDaggers

I prefer shard +8... But Cleaver +9 does hit harder. There is always that age old myth that cleaver misses - i dont think it does.

Quote Originally Posted by HOOLIGAN View Post
    Hi guys hmmm im play archer for last 6 years and i wanna try play like assasin.I dont wanna invest too many money in daggers mayby sin is not for me but i buought dv+8 allready and i want ask what is better in secend hand shard+8 or cleaver+9?My rogue have 82 lev thanks for any suggestions
    I would say the cleaver 9 would be the better option (more ap, more elemental), I would use the DV in OFF HAND and Cleaver in Main hand, your ap will be higher with that combo rather than dv in main hand!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Chad View Post
    I would say the cleaver 9 would be the better option (more ap, more elemental), I would use the DV in OFF HAND and Cleaver in Main hand, your ap will be higher with that combo rather than dv in main hand!
    You're right, the higher base AP dagger goes on the mainhand while the lesser one goes on the offhand regardless of the elemental it gives. So Shard/Cleaver on mainhand and DV/CHD in offhand.

After using Dual Cleaver +9 , Shard +8 and Cleaver 9, and then Dual Shard +8 , I would highly recomend getting the shard, I can't count how many times my skills have failed, or hit for very low damage. People think it's a myth that Cleavers fail, well they've obviously never experimented with daggers in PVP.

fenrirstop

+9 cleaver miss a lot

Here we go again with these stupid theories,i mean i understand myths about anvil,but about cleaver and shard ?You serious ?

fenrirstop

Dude i used cleaver. It Miss à lot. And its middle class item

Random Nab Senior Member mumbojumbo's Avatar

Shard+8 ofc. They look so cool. Clever is ugly...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast