Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

shard 9, dv 9

This is a discussion on shard 9, dv 9 within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; hey guys can anyone tell me approximately what my a.p will go up by if i switch my shard 9 ...
Page: 1

Default shard 9, dv 9

hey guys can anyone tell me approximately what my a.p will go up by if i switch my shard 9 to dv 9? thanks in advance

Banned

Why don't you use Kok? I think it's around 50-60 ap though, might depend on your level also

ahh i couldnt be farked putting all the stats in, then makin all the shit up, just thought maybe if someone had already tried it or done it they could post it for me, if its only that much i donno if its worth it on a lvl 80

also depends on other items..

but average items on a lvl 80 changing to a dv would add about 100 ap

the ap increase depends on ur right hand dagger.
    example:

Cleaver +10 - Dv +9
    the dex bonus is high so it increases the dmg prolly by 200+ beacuse dex affects ur dagger ap, if u have shard +9 in right hand.. the ap increase wont be as high and u will prolly get like 100-150 more ap.. this is just an example tho.

Banned

Lol the max amount of increase I could get was a shard +10 with a dv +9, which was 85 dmg...increasing the uniques and dex + doesn't have much effect either

seems to be a few different opinions, well im 80, basically have full + 3's and i have exc shard 9 and normal shard 9. Was just considering maybe trying to get one because im going to get krowaz 7 instead of my fp's/chit 9s which will drop my a.p a little and thought dv could make it back up. But at the same time its dam expensive so donno if its worth spending all the extra time/ money for only a tiny bit of a.p

look theprices..th e dv +9 is exorbitant price

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

The dexterity bonus on your off-hand (or right side on inventory) adds to more attack power than your main hand. Your main hand dagger should be best focused as a high attack power dagger as opposed to a high dex bonus dagger. As long as your uniques are well built, then you have nothing to worry about when replacing a shard9 to a dv9. It's well worth it, especially when 80-83.

+9 dv but so expensive

Random Nab Senior Member mumbojumbo's Avatar

On the main hand DV+9 gives the same AP as a EXE Shard+9.

even the dex bonus of a +8 non rb dv might outweigh the shard9 at that lvl in offhand. so maybe try for +7/8/9 rb dev for price issues.

I think your right BK, thanks for replies everyone. At the moment im having trouble even gettin krowaz + 7 pieces, and for pad/pauldron people want IN apiece which is retarded. i really Dont know what to do. If i decide to go full krowaz then it will take me awhile to save up again. Lately ive been think more along these lines.

Options = chd + 9 for off hand
    Dv + 9 for off hand
    Iron neck + 2/3

At the moment fully scrolled with my wp + 3 and iron belt, which is what i generally use whilst pking im at like 2.941 a.p. Possibly take off a tiny bit if i replace full krowaz with my + 9 chit/FP but not much. I think if i get an Iron neck + 2/3 ill be able to tank even more and will only drop my a.p a little bit. Then maybe aim for one of the above said daggers? Opinions Plx

2 x dv9 beats 1 shard 9 and 1 dv9 at high lvls. More dext you got with ur uniques and armors the more effective on your ap will be the dext bonus on dv9. So up to you to deal with the money you have =)

yes but with full krowaz 7 and valks, i believe ill have 5.3 k ish hp unbuffed. take off 100-200 for 1 x dv 9 and i can deal with that. Dual dv 9 i think takes away to much hp. The more hp i can have the better since i pk with and against alot of duffers i want as much base hp as i can possibly get. So i still have high hp parasited and get a nice boost when i cure myself

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast