Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Shell 10+ Or Krowaz 8+ shard 10+ or raum9+

This is a discussion on Shell 10+ Or Krowaz 8+ shard 10+ or raum9+ within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Originally Posted by Nostyle Lemme play on your account when its finished :| Ill get ya lots nps as i ...
Page: 2

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Nostyle View Post
    Lemme play on your account when its finished :| Ill get ya lots nps
    as i sayd have 2 find a gg 83 char for sell ^^ with lot of national points or share with some 1 ^^

Quote Originally Posted by towntown View Post
    I would choose for shells +10 and raum +9.

My opnion.

Btw, what server you play?
    Old one I supose, because if you have those itens on c-west for exemple you will be god like...XD

Only because shells +9/10 looks more sexy...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by BRUTALISS View Post
    Only because shells +9/10 looks more sexy...
    ye but u wont see them glowing dont like rebirth :P i like it old school ^^

yea the rof2/3 should be just as good or better then the legs +3. much more defense and what not, but less resist.

gl with this char

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by bknight View Post
    yea the rof2/3 should be just as good or better then the legs +3. much more defense and what not, but less resist.

gl with this char
    thanks alot

towntown

Quote Originally Posted by janice View Post
    i got a mercedes sl65 amg

about the uniqs i wi have 1x ROF +2 1x ROF+3 Iron set +3 Dual Hr +3
    HS man!!!

You will be the most geared person in server. Prepare to hear a lot of flames like "babashoper","botter", "scamer" and the list will keep going.... XD

* The most geared in CWest, the server I play. In Cypher, Ares and others old ones you will be just 1 in the middle of 100.

And in what server you will play?

i would choose shells+10 cause more ap and more ac.
    and maybe get a wp+3 too seeing as u are getting the rest of that stuff
    and for other dagger, i would for sure go the raum, its only like 8 less ap or something (dunno exact and cbf looking it up), but also has bonuses and curse

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by towntown View Post
    HS man!!!

You will be the most geared person in server. Prepare to hear a lot of flames like "babashoper","botter", "scamer" and the list will keep going.... XD

* The most geared in CWest, the server I play. In Cypher, Ares and others old ones you will be just 1 in the middle of 100.

And in what server you will play?
    i am not actualy yet sure like i sayd looking if some 1needs sharieri than just would get him this items ofcourse i he is trusted let me permit sharing hi aocunt and if not i wil buy a lvl 83 rogue with some gg national points ofcourse we will see

PS: THX for the tips i like 2 know more opinions there are so much difrence of people xD its not about the showing about te glowing items like some of u sayd shell 10+ because it glows i wil be using valks etc it wont be rebirth mybe only the ruam

Quote Originally Posted by janice View Post
    i got a mercedes sl65 amg

about the uniqs i wi have 1x ROF +2 1x ROF+3 Iron set +3 Dual Hr +3
    Im sure you do.

You need to go to old servers if you want a shell set +10.

Iron Belt +3 is the worse item of all at +3, it only gives 6more AC and 3 more wep deff than a +0. Just get a +0 and use Judi+3, with the amount of AC you will have from Shells+10 you will probably like a boost in AP more than a boost in AC coming from your belt.

The thing is that the servers wher you might be able to get all of the items you want, most likely allready has (depending on how old it is) a lot of people with the same gear as yourself.

With the kind of money you say you have you could be doing much more fun things that playing USKO.

Anyways, good luck to you.

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

If you care too much about vs'ing, get yourself a Raum+9 and Krowaz set +8 (or obviously +9 if you don't care about affording one)
    If you don't care about vs'ing like you should, get yourself a shell set+10 and shard10/dv10, also if your not a bad sin, this is the build you'd choose also due to variety; so you can use it in dcz/rlb, etc. Also, if it is a GM selling you your items, get the shard+10 with dexterity bonus instead of poison if you want to be absolutely ridiculous.

More importantly; if you are only a CZ player, then you should be using LB+EME cause it's better than ROL+HR build sins. I've never really tried ROF+HR sins, but that sounds intense.
    http://www.kingofknight.com/char.php I'm trying this out right now, you should too before you spend $$$ for the build you didn't want.

Alright after some testing, this is what I'd do if I were you;

Daggers: Shard+10 > Restricted Raum+9, why is as follows - First of all, if you can't win a vs with a Shard+10, then your a fucking retard, I don't care if it's Cypher. If you need to depend on your curse from your dagger to win your fights then you don't even deserve to play the character your playing, lol. I believe in fun, therefore, variety>fame. Besides, you already have DV+10.
    Armor: Shell set +10 > Krowaz set +8, why is as follows - When you have this much AP, your defense really isn't as important anymore cause no one is going to be your competition if you know how to play your character, especially bonuses such as resistances won't matter.
    Rings: 1x ROF+3 & 1x LB+3, why is as follows - When you have 2 ROF's, your resistances are lacking but your defense is out the roof, even with shells +10. So to work on your resistances and practically be immortal in all situations is to balance the two. Sell your +2 ROF and get LB+3 + usd.
    Earrings: First I have to ask you if it's possible for you to get EME's +4 or even +5, if so, then obviously fuck the HR's. But at the same time, then your standard resistances go low again cause your not on 2x LB's as well as the shells +10. Get dual HR's +4 (visual +3) instead of dual EME+3. But if you can get dual EME+4 or +5, then use that BUT THEN use dual LB+3 instead of 1x ROF and 1x LB.
    Neck/Belt: Get a WP+3/Judi+3 if you don't have them already, cause I'm more than sure your going to be bored of the game fast if your always on iron set+3.

Have fun.
    Last edited by Danny; 10-24-2010 at 03:04 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    If you care too much about vs'ing, get yourself a Raum+9 and Krowaz set +8 (or obviously +9 if you don't care about affording one)
    If you don't care about vs'ing like you should, get yourself a shell set+10 and shard10/dv10, also if your not a bad sin, this is the build you'd choose also due to variety; so you can use it in dcz/rlb, etc. Also, if it is a GM selling you your items, get the shard+10 with dexterity bonus instead of poison if you want to be absolutely ridiculous.

More importantly; if you are only a CZ player, then you should be using LB+EME cause it's better than ROL+HR build sins. I've never really tried ROF+HR sins, but that sounds intense.
    King of Knight - Character Guide I'm trying this out right now, you should too before you spend $$$ for the build you didn't want.

Alright after some testing, this is what I'd do if I were you;

Daggers: Shard+10 > Restricted Raum+9, why is as follows - First of all, if you can't win a vs with a Shard+10, then your a fucking retard, I don't care if it's Cypher. If you need to depend on your curse from your dagger to win your fights then you don't even deserve to play the character your playing, lol. I believe in fun, therefore, variety>fame. Besides, you already have DV+10.
    Armor: Shell set +10 > Krowaz set +8, why is as follows - When you have this much AP, your defense really isn't as important anymore cause no one is going to be your competition if you know how to play your character, especially bonuses such as resistances won't matter.
    Rings: 1x ROF+3 & 1x LB+3, why is as follows - When you have 2 ROF's, your resistances are lacking but your defense is out the roof, even with shells +10. So to work on your resistances and practically be immortal in all situations is to balance the two. Sell your +2 ROF and get LB+3 + usd.
    Earrings: First I have to ask you if it's possible for you to get EME's +4 or even +5, if so, then obviously fuck the HR's. But at the same time, then your standard resistances go low again cause your not on 2x LB's as well as the shells +10. Get dual HR's +4 (visual +3) instead of dual EME+3. But if you can get dual EME+4 or +5, then use that BUT THEN use dual LB+3 instead of 1x ROF and 1x LB.
    Neck/Belt: Get a WP+3/Judi+3 if you don't have them already, cause I'm more than sure your going to be bored of the game fast if your always on iron set+3.

Have fun.
    thx for the info i wil have rofs and wp judi iron sets that wont be problem i wil have all the uniqs needit dont worry about me vsing i know how 2 play a Assasin not some kind noob hehe

Banned

well wat i think is that krowaz will help with ur resistance more thn the shell, bt if u hav a shell set that high your defence is alot better thn havin the krowaz +8, bt if u hav gd acc which can compensate 4 the loss in the resistance thn get shell +10 instead of krowaz
    4 the weapon wise danny is right it think if ur confident with your assasin skillz thn definitly jst go 4 the shards or EXP shards +10 instead of the raum, ive been playin sin on c-west 4 abt 2yrs nd ive never gone 4 any cursed daggers, ive stuck with my ps dagger nd a dv nd exp shards nd always works perfectly i nd i also cn use the weapons 4 my rlb rouge as well so i think goin 4 the shards or even exp shards better thn using the raum nd plus with the armour tht u wantin to get serzly absolutly crazy with wat weapon u wnt to get lol! you better be slaughterin people wit the items u hav or serzly reconsider the type of character ur suited 4 =]
    hope it helpd

Quote Originally Posted by jammin View Post
    i would buy a car.
    +11111111111111111 :d

Banned

ignore the fact how ridiculous this topic seems to me
    shells +10 anytime
    why? if any1 thinking to get any of those 2 sets for real, means he have all uniques +3, due to that u will have great hp / def already, so that extra hp and lil of res (iam guessing def would be basicaly same?) not worth that heavy load of ap what u will gain by using shells (90dex vs 120dex). so easy answer after all for me, shells

Banned

thx guys i saw alot of difrend opinions thx for the tips now i just need 2 get a acount 2 share or 2 buy thx guys Realyy

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast