Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

[Shell +9 Set] vs [Exc. Dragon +8 Set]

This is a discussion on [Shell +9 Set] vs [Exc. Dragon +8 Set] within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; dragon set FTW the bonuses are just too good...
Page: 2

dragon set FTW
    the bonuses are just too good

Quote Originally Posted by thenerd1o2 View Post
    id take the Dragon set - i mean you gotta be atleast lvl 80 and i dont think theres a lvl 80 warrior that uses weapon def. armor :S !! sure the AC and Str on the shells are higher but from Dragon set you`ll get HP(which is awesome for undy and helps vsin Melees and Mages) and resist helps alot against mages and tankin towers(that goes for the HP 2) so i say go for the Dragon
    p.s : i prefer HP over AC on a warrior !!

I'm lvl 80 and i use defence armors.... no1 can beat me in vs if i do...so why not use them? They are a great thing... put 15dd helm on and i can tank 3 80+ sins if i'm buffed... <3 1080hp pots and 2990mana with defence armors.

Quote Originally Posted by wiseman View Post
    I'm lvl 80 and i use defence armors.... no1 can beat me in vs if i do...so why not use them? They are a great thing... put 15dd helm on and i can tank 3 80+ sins if i'm buffed... <3 1080hp pots and 2990mana with defence armors.
    ROFL
    You are so Wise bro
    If u didnt have the pots u would get raped but defense armors are good but id rather have those extra stats

hatay

Quote Originally Posted by Sm0keS View Post
    ROFL
    You are so Wise bro
    If u didnt have the pots u would get raped but defense armors are good but id rather have those extra stats
    Don't you see all the signs around the forum that say "Don't feed the trolls" ?

Quote Originally Posted by hatay View Post
    Don't you see all the signs around the forum that say "Don't feed the trolls" ?
    I dont get it

m4cios

i would chose shell set +9 ... you still can use antidef armors, and when you do that with dragon set you lose bonuses

Run And Tell Dat Home BOI Senior Member HixImxBob's Avatar

too lazy to use weapons def. id rather die vsing 2+ people than tanking them all. i think dragon set > 9shell set. 9shell set only 10 more str and a lil over 50 more ac but dragon set hp bonus is way better + resist + mana. and ive never used weapons def ever. so i wouldnt know how its like using them.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12