Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Shell bp?

This is a discussion on Shell bp? within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; What do you guys think? Used the KODB calculator and it told me that is you were a lvl 80 ...
Page: 1

lJudgementDayl

What do you guys think? Used the KODB calculator and it told me that is you were a lvl 80 priest you would have
    194 INT (Maxed out for +10 shell. Can be adjusted)
    213 STR(Low due to +10 shell outreach)
    Would you hit hard enough?
    Would yuou have enough base hp?
    The only hard part would be finding shell +7/8 that has str on it o.O

What do you guys think? Used the KODB calculator and it told me that is you were a lvl 80 priest you would have
    194 INT (Maxed out for +10 shell. Can be adjusted)
    213 STR(Low due to +10 shell outreach)
    Would you hit hard enough?
    Would yuou have enough base hp?
    The only hard part would be finding shell +7/8 that has str on it o.O[/b]
    i only know of 1 shell BP, hes on pathos with some of the best items on the server... its pretty good build only if you have really really good uniques to compensate for the extra points you "wasted" onto INT. You do get a lil AC bonus which is a good, and mostly the reason why ppl go shell BP. HP wont be as good since you'll barely have any leftover stats into HP, but AC and MP will be good. AP will be dependent on how much stats you decide to put into STR... just enough for the weapon? or some extras?

with helis even priests with smite hammers and a sheild on, hit pretty hard.

hp will be lower than fp/chitin build

use shells with HP.... if you use str ones.. thats stupid... ur hp will be really really crappy then.

tommyleonghk

HELL NO!

NoA

Don't go shell. Chitin is the highest you should go, simply because it needs waaay less int and it gives a fairly nice ac compared to the shell. on my chitin bp I had:

we1+, pe+0

wp+1

skele belt+0

Dual roc+0

chitin set+7/12 hp

ii+8/80

at 73, this build was awsome. I could tank fairly good agianst 2 rogues without needing to shield up

I had a personal+5 for backup tho, combined with a tooth+7. ( I know )

Akara btw.

lJudgementDayl

i only know of 1 shell BP, hes on pathos with some of the best items on the server... its pretty good build only if you have really really good uniques to compensate for the extra points you "wasted" onto INT. You do get a lil AC bonus which is a good, and mostly the reason why ppl go shell BP. HP wont be as good since you'll barely have any leftover stats into HP, but AC and MP will be good. AP will be dependent on how much stats you decide to put into STR... just enough for the weapon? or some extras?

with helis even priests with smite hammers and a sheild on, hit pretty hard.

hp will be lower than fp/chitin build

use shells with HP.... if you use str ones.. thats stupid... ur hp will be really really crappy then.[/b]
    Alright say you had +8 shell and a +9 hb with +2 IN, String of skulls, 2x ROC, and 2xWE
    Wouldnt you have enough AC to make up for the hp loss?
    And the stats would look like this
    190 INT
    217 STR
    No extras on hp

oldboy

with that gear just go paper and get +9 fabrics and +7-8 paper def

ur hp would suck nuts and ur ap wouldnt be that good but with paper u could go 255 str 80int and rest hp and get 1k ac sc'r with 4k+ ap

lJudgementDayl

with that gear just go paper and get +9 fabrics and +7-8 paper def

ur hp would suck nuts and ur ap wouldnt be that good but with paper u could go 255 str 80int and rest hp and get 1k ac sc'r with 4k+ ap [/b]
    lol

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

shell is overrated, like most people said, chitin is the best overview for a bp, u use to many stat points, its 174 vs 190, and as a preist those 16 stat points mean A LOT. i almost have full set +8 chitin now, but only SHELL piece u should use is gaunlets, because they require 174 int at +8

lJudgementDayl

shell is overrated, like most people said, chitin is the best overview for a bp, u use to many stat points, its 174 vs 190, and as a preist those 16 stat points mean A LOT. i almost have full set +8 chitin now, but only SHELL piece u should use is gaunlets, because they require 174 int at +8 [/b]
    Oh okay i see... :lol:

nathan16

I stil like fp build best

Banned

shell +7= 477 def total and 188 req int

fp +8 = 374 def total 158 req int

shell +7 = +103 defense
    fp +8 = 30 hp + 3x5 (from armours fp+8) = +45hp

The question is to know whats the better, 103 def or 45 hp.
    With shell you can use def dager helmet chitin on new servers aswell.

Aurora

shell +7= 477 def total and 188 req int

fp +8 = 374 def total 158 req int

shell +7 = +103 defense
    fp +8 = 30 hp + 3x5 (from armours fp+8) = +45hp

The question is to know whats the better, 103 def or 45 hp.
    With shell you can use def dager helmet chitin on new servers aswell.[/b]
    Your question is wrong.

1 HP Stat Bonus gives for example to me 17.8 HP Bonus. 45 HP stat means 801 HP.

And when you set stats on HP, you get a bit ac more. I can't count it, sorry, i have to restat to talk %100 sure. So let's pass this part and keep thinking.

If you put 6 stats more to int. you will be able to wear Chitin DD+7, SD +7, SWD+7. So discount 6 stats from the shell +7/FP+8 difference. ~694 HP. And 3 anti-def problem has been solved, right?

Your int. stats now 164, so you can wear Chitin Goblin Pauldron that requires 160 int and have 124 def. Calculater says the HP difference between Shell Set +7 and FP +8 Set with Chitin Goblin Pauldron will be 477. And you get 13 ac more from Chitin Goblin Pauldron, discounting it from def. difference.

The question is now; 90 def or 477 hp.

And lastly 160 int. means you can wear FPs +9 (I'm gonna change my nickname to FPLover at last. :P) that really beats Shell +7 beyond question.

Did i miss something? Correct me if i'm wrong pls. :unsure:

Any build can be very powerful it just depends on the armours / weps / uniques being used.

I got bored today worked out a shell bp stats were something like 2500ap 1300ac and 7k hp / mp

Realistically tho, you'd need +3 uniques for something that good, a more normal priest is chitin / fp

Banned

The question is now; 90 def or 477 h[/b]

Well if it would be a jewerly i would take the def, also everybody takes valkiry defense, and its about the same proportions =)
    We cant compare fp +9 and shell +7

So maybe better get valkiry hp and shell build, instead of valk Ac and fp build, i think its about similar builds anyway

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

You can get same resists/ac/mp/ and way more hp as a paper bp than you can as a fp/chitin/shell bp. Thats with +3 uniques, and +9 paper armors, but yeah, I'd stay paper bp, until you could get in +3/glass belt +3 (more int ftw! more helis's ftw!)/ dual we+3/dual rof +2/Shells +8/HB+9. I'd only go Shell/chitin/fp bp with that gear.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast