sherion+7

This is a discussion on sherion+7 within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; is this dagger good for a lvl 67 rouge?...
Page: 1

nathan16

is this dagger good for a lvl 67 rouge?

BestSin

it is the best unique dagger (besides player dagger)

depends on your budget
    for looks its real good but if your other dagger isnt good then dont buy it
    i would rather have two good daggers then 1 good dagger

Well skate, its a good dagger, but how do i put it? its in a way over-rated sometimes. If i were you, i wouldnt bother with a sherion until you already have a full set of uniques +0, +8 chitins/shells, and a good main hand dagger. Sherion would be the last thing i buy/upgrade to.

nathan16

cheers for the advice akutee

iiason

it's over-rated mate.

unless u have money to blow, get a cleaver +9.

i mean, i don't know the prices on CW. but sherion is bout 10gbs. and cleaver is like 8/9gbs.

also, the sw def on it is bugged.

so it's good for looks, and is > then shard +7. but it obviously costs a lot more too.

personally i consider, a main hand dagger the most important for rogue. > then accesoreis/amours.

Banned

it is the best unique dagger (besides player dagger)[/b]
    for me the best is still the DV... remember that is the best dagger if u want AP... when u are lvl 80 who cares about 170hp ? DV+9 is a lot better then shard+9 or sherion+9...

anyway sherion+7 sux! with that money get cleaver+9! is a lot better :P

oldboy

never understood y that guy on ares has dual sherion+9(yea he got them from BF bug, but he could get soo much for them)
    same ap as shard+7?! sure the 90 glacier dmg is sexy but id say shard+3-4 rb and a wp or some other unique

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

since when sherion +9 has the same ap of a shard+7? O.o

shard+9 and sherion +9 both have 114 ap.......

shard+9 and sherion +9 both have 114 ap.......[/b]
    yea but sherion 9 have bigger glacier and str bonus :P and resists and shit u cant even begin to say sherion 9 is not vastly superior to shard 9 ...

i had sherion +7 on gikaron on a dcz rogue it was offhand dagger for me... after testing this bitch for awhile if i wanted to make lure out noobs from town i put on SS and sherion to main hand and that bitch spiked more then cleaver 9 in main hand with SS at oh so go and figure how that works :P

sherion is strong dagger alot people thinking that str only help to repot and hold cures etc, truely idk how damage is calcuated but sherion hits like a tank at mh there is some bonus to it not shown in just raw number shown

Arthurios

not worth the money, get a cleaver +9 instead.

iiason

as i said, overrated.

and no the sherion +7&#39;s glacier damgage, does not compensate for the huge ap dif to a shard +9 >.<

1337bOOm

i dont like sherion +7. i had dual +9 cleavers, switched to sherion +7 in off hand, and i dont see any gains. i only see a large lost in ap.

iiason

i dont like sherion +7. i had dual +9 cleavers, switched to sherion +7 in off hand, and i dont see any gains. i only see a large lost in ap.[/b]
    sherion was never suppose to be an offhand weapon in the first place.

it&#39;s bonuses does not assist the ap, whilst it&#39;s AP is like a shard, hence main hand weapon.

offhand weapon are ur CHDs, DVs and PDs.