Need some help deciding.

This is a discussion on Need some help deciding. within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Okay, well I was thinking about taking my friends dcz rogue, Cassle, +60 but i dont know how he would ...
Page: 1

Okay, well I was thinking about taking my friends dcz rogue, Cassle, +60 but i dont know how he would do. Here is a link of his stats, http://i34.tinypic.com/14uwchv.jpg. Currently, he has 1460 ap. So i assume at 60 he would have near 1700. Stay 59 or go +60?! Pick one and explain why or why not .

Low hp : No hp gryphons.

someone help me :'(

well i cant say it would be the best, but in a short answer, if u learn to be quick in vs more than 1 senarios, u should be fine, but experience is where it will matter the most

me iz have experience.

Steven Senior Member doomdudenoob's Avatar

depends if you go 60+ go to 69 for rlb :P then go for cz well id say like stay ardream cuz u own it until u got 1mil np and go rlb :P

i dont understand why this question is being asked. first off those look like great stats for a dcz. so he must have some very nice gear. if you have very nice gear you can do good in any pvp zone...all you have to do is lvl up. so obviously if you dont have the time or like to lvl up stay dcz. if you have sometime to lvl up go 69. and if you play all day go 70+.

also you said "i was thinking of taking my friends dcz char 60+, but how would he do it" if you are thinking about doing it, why would you ask how he would do it.

but anyways this is just a dumb thing to ask. this is something we cannot answer its all based on your own personal preference.

ps. doomdude stop spamming and bumping old topics for post count. drives me insane.

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

Since you have platinum prem..why not