shield mage

This is a discussion on shield mage within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; hello, its again me i want restat for wear shield/club/mace but i dotn have idea really what build its better ...
Page: 1

Banned

Default shield mage

hello, its again me

i want restat for wear shield/club/mace

but i dotn have idea really what build its better

paper hp /T3/crystal/crimson/complet ?

i want know how much stat poitn you have put on str/int/mp/hp for i got finaly an idea

Banned

I haven't played mage for like 3 years but i think that Dread shield is the best for mage! only 90 str require. And i would go complete build if you have high enough level.

From Bankrupt to Blue Sky Senior Member Riley's Avatar

Well there's a few different builds you could use..

You could go paper, meaning no int, 90 or 91 str for dread/gabs. If you had a cursed staff you could further support your party that way. Also, to successfully work as paper, I'd use talias, and a paper dd helmet. This isn't necessary, but it definitely makes it better.

Or go crimson/complete +8. 160 int, 90 str, rest HP. At lower levels your hp is significantly less than that of paper, but its about 600 less at level 80 with similar gear.

TaZe

I'd use crimson. Stat for it then rest into hp and 90 into strength. Use lycaon hammer +7 or Lobo +7 and you can also get other crimson weapon def parts.