Shio's on CW

This is a discussion on Shio's on CW within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Dunno what is going on but currently my mage has dual +2 imirs. Why shio's so cheap? And is it ...
Page: 1

Default Shio's on CW

Dunno what is going on but currently my mage has dual +2 imirs. Why shio's so cheap? And is it worth reskilling to ice/fire?
    I love blink to get me out of the shit but wont the extra hp glacier damage be better?
    Shio's just seem so cheap atm that +3 is realistic.

Shio's are cheap because every1 wants to be flame / Light xD

Quote Originally Posted by Rougean View Post
    Shio's are cheap because every1 wants to be flame / Light xD
    yeah but why is what i'm getting at? I know from playing warrior the mage 33 skill really mess's with me and seems to last forever.that dont happen with light 33.
    Is light really more affective against other classes? really dont seem like that to me, so I confused

Depends on your preference of play style. If you like to play support, ice is the way to go, if you like to play more as a melee mage, fire is your choice, if you like a balance of the 2, go for light.

From my mage days, I personally prefer ice over all classes. The slow rate seems to be much better than stun rate, and cube just pwns

from the only place where u'll be able to listen the true Minimal

shios are cheap for few resons.

1)u know...turks like +9s and they are all obsessed by doing high dmg..without talking about all the kxprs around.that's why u find lot of them both paper and flame skilled. Both for exping and pking.

2)people are lazy...and got no balls for luring high-lvl-mobs..so they just prefere to stay behind the lines for casting their supernova, having less chances to die too.

3)flame skills and light skill offer better possibilities to kill / survive during pk (higher dmg, drains, blink etc) - really, the only ice spell that hits hard is the 70one but it has a low range.That's really a weakness....even if ... a 75-80% of times i try to cast any spell like thorn, inceniration..etc i'm cancelled...so...that skill-gap is partially reduced.

But tbh i still prefere ice. U can built a full ice mage at the top spending half the money or quite surely less too, than the ones needed for gearing a flame mage.
    Ice res is the lowest.
    Stunning someone - any average char - nowadays is quite rare, while the slow rate is deffo higher.
    Cube is pure sexiness.
    Bring with you 2x ice mages 80+ and they fuk up all the enemies' pt -each of them can disable 2 priests.
    The ice blade skill is pure stress (for who recieve it) - u can't see a sh1t, plus...chance to get slowled.
    I would built a geared ice mage than a flame mage with just dual old fr
    Shio's are cheap? good 4 ya if u take that way

p.s. with the price of 2x normal flame rings i've made 1xshio+3....LOL at least on ma server.

said this...if an ice mage does a vs quite surely die. (i mean 4example..flame mage vs ice mage..same gear) but...lol ask yourself a question...how many vs are you going to do in cz? ...i did..and my answer is... 0! So...join a gg pt..and start the ownage with an ice mage too.
    Don't you get bored of all that sins running around like mouses so sure about their cp and light feet?Cuz...mages are really the 1st target so they will always come after you... Show them how to fly down..... mana shield + gab on and LOL @ them getting slowled just by ice armor XD
    And what about the warriorsthat think to be like god...and walk inside your base so proud of themselves? lol cube the priests and u literraly see the pain in their ass...lol how fast they run back...and how often they need rezz
    There's nothing more annoying than to be unable to take down a mage...especiallya tank one.
    I've seen parties literally giving up on taking me down as 1st target and getting focused on rogues. LOL
    Last edited by inarco; 07-27-2011 at 09:53 AM.