int priest skill and skill bar

This is a discussion on int priest skill and skill bar within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Hello everyone! here I am with my noobish priest questions asking the pros for help =0 I have a presit ...
Page: 1

Default int priest skill and skill bar

Hello everyone! here I am with my noobish priest questions asking the pros for help =0

I have a presit lvl 80 that I am playing for the 1st time and I was wondering how should I go with my skills. Right now I have 60 heal, 12 master,and 70 db. I was wondering if this is the best way to play or if I should go for the 80 dbuf skill or what?

Also, when in pk, what should I cast 1st?

if anyone know a good guide on how to pk as a support priest in CZ please send me the link =)

Last but not least, how should I set my skill bar?

Thanks

mrsexyness

well im in the setup 2 . but im a bp not an int priest , i guess you can go 80 db 60 heal nd 2 master or 60 heal 75 db and 5 master.

if there is a lot of melees , throw subside then torment and try 2 para a mage or priest or even a noob rogue.

60 heal, 12 master,and 70 db ; stay like this

first you throw a torment ; then you wait like 1-2 secs for pt cure ; and then you cast subside, after that parasite..
    And ofc a heal between it.

Ty to both of you for your help, I think I'll stick with extince idea for the skills since I'm not a bp. I'll try both castings and see which one gives me the best result

any sugesstion on the skill bar?

all i know is that I use the number 1 for hp and number 8 for mana

parasite 1st

Wincent

depends if u go on single target 2man show isnt same like party pk if ur just 2 in party than parasite malice for pt pk use first of all torment than supside

If you are just a 2 man party, then torment / para ..