Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

should i go krowaz set bp?

This is a discussion on should i go krowaz set bp? within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Originally Posted by AtomicFuzion that be the worst thing u could do is do krowaz bp...i wouldnt even do int ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by AtomicFuzion View Post
    that be the worst thing u could do is do krowaz bp...i wouldnt even do int krowaz
    You're an idiot then, Krowaz BP rules even at +7
    You get bonuses for what you sacrifice (Krowaz is basically shell)

So a krowaz build, you get chunks of HP (60HP from armour, + another 500) gives you around 4500+ unbuffed at 77, great resists, loads of mana and around 1100-1200ac scrolled with normal uniques

Combine that with a HB8 or II8 and you've got a perfectly capable BP with around 6000 mana, 6000hp and 2000ap which would be godly

Banned

yep i just tried it on a lvl 76 and its pure win i have posted my stats like 3 days ago, and my set still+5 so at +6or higher is the shit. u sir are a moron.

angelsdream

Krowaz set IS the best armor in game. Even if you need a lot of Int, you get the HP lost back from the bonus of the set. I personally bought a +5 set today and my stats are close to the chitin+8 stats.
    The def on krowaz armor is just awsome (more than shell+8 at +5 ...) + you win str/int (i earned more than 1k mana) + resist ..

an Int priest with +2 rings/earings, a +1 iron set and a +7 krowaz set will get around 9.5k HP scrolled with an awsome AC.

so YES guys, krowaz set is the way to go

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by angelsdream View Post
    Krowaz set IS the best armor in game. Even if you need a lot of Int, you get the HP lost back from the bonus of the set. I personally bought a +5 set today and my stats are close to the chitin+8 stats.
    The def on krowaz armor is just awsome (more than shell+8 at +5 ...) + you win str/int (i earned more than 1k mana) + resist ..

an Int priest with +2 rings/earings, a +1 iron set and a +7 krowaz set will get around 9.5k HP scrolled with an awsome AC.

so YES guys, krowaz set is the way to go
    Ye your completely right, we got a full set +7 and it's sweet ass in combination with some nice uniques .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12