exceed break skill (level 15 master) any use?

This is a discussion on exceed break skill (level 15 master) any use? within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Does anyone use this skill in PK? It doesn't sound very good compared to howling sword and brooding Exceed Break ...
Page: 1

Default exceed break skill (level 15 master) any use?

Does anyone use this skill in PK? It doesn't sound very good compared to howling sword and brooding

Exceed Break description:
    Inflict 200% damage with no chance of failure and a chance to reduce the opponents armors durability by 1000
    60 second cool down

Howling sword:
    Inflict 300% damage and 200 hit points of damage. This attack skill never fails \
    .8 second cool down

even if it reduces the oponents armor by 1000, you'd have to hit him 10+ times to break the armor and I doubt you'll be dueling the same person for 10 minutes lol

It can may be useful when a warrior is acid potin' a target, just an idea :P, but cooldown suxx

Tyrion

I never used it TBH........but I supposed if you were diligent enough about it's use, you could annoy some people. Eventually you could break their armor.......though one acid pot is likely to cause more damage than 10 exceed breaks.

Odi
    Banned Senior Member

If there is party vs party in cz, where each party have 3 priests and mage, yeah i tihnk that fight can least more then 10min so just spam on priest ;p

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Pretty much garbage.

MrHat

Deff not worth it... you can better use the defense skills then the crappy master skill

Quote Originally Posted by MrHat View Post
    Deff not worth it... you can better use the defense skills then the crappy master skill
    +1
    Legcut and scream is enough. Defense skills (descent, lvl55 passive skill) are more useful.

Tyrion

Shockstun was definitely worth it........WAS. Now that it's bugged the only way to go is the defensive skills.

But I'd rather have shockstun any day than the defensive skills. Descent is tons of fun, but stunning then killing all those rogues that constantly run away? That's more fun.

leolionheart

it's a nice skill but i personally don't use it cuz it has high cooldown so i'd like to see KO editing this skill!

i had shockstun and it never works :S so i went back to def descent...

EXP Extraordinaire Senior Member HeavensReject's Avatar

doesnt do shit in pk. useless

towntown

Useless.
    Just use it to annoying ppl, to them go make rpr early.