Sin on CW

This is a discussion on Sin on CW within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Now I have Carnac West 2x Cleavers +8 Chit +7 set Quest Stuff I have 300m to spend what accessories ...
Page: 1

erictofo

Now I have Carnac West

2x Cleavers +8
    Chit +7 set
    Quest Stuff

I have 300m to spend what accessories should I buy.

assuming your lvl 59. your stats should be 1588 hp, 1968 mana, 999 ap wolfed. id suggest getting a WP. this would break the 1k AP barrier, give you some nice resist and a shitload of mana/hp. also if possible try to get either a +12 dex belt, or a +12 hp belt, depending on your pk style you might want more mana/hp or more ap its really your choice.

erictofo

How much does a WP cost on CW?

hmm havent been on cwest in a while but last time i was on ther ei saw them for about 200m. might be cheaper or more now not sure. dunno price of dex/hp belts as ive never looked at dex9+ belts and havent made +12 hp belt for like month after server opened.

Man, I'll always remember the 999 ap wolfed...

WP is 200m on average but if u r patient and look around more, u can find some for cheaper. Cheapest I saw was 180m.

Dex+9 belt cheapest I ever bought is 2m But is normally around 3m to 4m.

I think for 300m, WP (200m or below) and 2 x Kek Ring (20m or below) and Belt of Dex (50m or below) is pretty nice. But I dunno y u wud want to focus on accessories. I wud rather get 2 x Shard+7 first.

Always weapons first for sin then Belt , Rings/Pendant then Earrings. Just my opinion though

And I still can't log in...

nah cleaver8s are fine. but i f you want you could always just get like a +7 shard for main hand. but even that is dumb. might aswell save up save up for an md8.md8 + cleaver8 > dual shard7. and they are prob the same price.

kek rings arent really good until at the least +2/3 if you cant afford kek+2/rols/legs jsut use quest earings. focus on neck and belt first as they have the worst quest jewels.