Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sin CZ Build.

This is a discussion on Sin CZ Build. within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Originally Posted by Gaudior I would say keep that Iron set first and if you get money later you'll be ...
Page: 2

MrHat

Quote Originally Posted by Gaudior View Post
    I would say keep that Iron set first and if you get money later you'll be able to buy some ap-build-accesories. Yea, it's kinda cool to have 3k+ ap with critic and so on, you can few hit mages and weaker rogues but if you like soloing/duoing it's much needed to have an iron set and stay alive.

edit: or at least one of them.
    What would you suggest?

WP +3 and EB +3 /switch with IB

or

IN /switch with WP +3 and EB +3

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MrHat View Post
    WP +3 and EB +3 /switch with IB
    this one. wp+3 is just fine even if it's instead of IN(cause its' dex + def) and changing between 25 dex and 10 weap defs is cool if you're against mages or attacking priest for example.

but having wp+3 and IN is just money wasting.

MrHat

Quote Originally Posted by Gaudior View Post
    this one. wp+3 is just fine even if it's instead of IN(cause its' dex + def) and changing between 25 dex and 10 weap defs is cool if you're against mages or attacking priest for example.

but having wp+3 and IN is just money wasting.
    Yea i know xD

get iron set and instead of the pp+3 a wp+2 or +3 get oen rol+2 and 1 legionaire band+2 that way one of them fives u mroe fense and the other one more reisstance elf belt is mostly used by archers and yea the rest is fine trying getting a chd+8 as a dagger its good

MrHat

Im thinking of

CHD +8
    DV +8
    and Sherion +8

i prefer IB/WP+3 over IN/EB+3 due to the IN gives no AC, where as IB gives ac and weapon def..
    so if u can afford change the pp to a WP and buy a IB+0 and keep the EB

also off hand weapon if u dont have a PD+7/8 i'd aim for DV+8/9 or a CHD+8, but in cz i prefer DV for more ap as u already have high res and MS so u wont need the CHD resists..

and i'd also suggest changing one HR to a EME for a bit more ac/hp/mp, you always have MS so losing that little bit of resists wont hurt

MrHat

Dont think i can get a +9 xD But im working on it to get it

Quote Originally Posted by MrHat View Post
    Well warrior spam my lvl 65 mage only 500 with iron set and having 900 def so my 83 rogue with 1300def and in will do same i think?
    I'm willing to bet a lvl 80 warrior is spamming your mage for more then 500...

Like everyone else has said get and IB and a +3 wp. You may already have high hp/ac/resists but what's wrong with having a little more?

Stick with the raum and get a +8 or higher Dark Vane for ya offhand weapon.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12