Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sin DCZ Ring's and Earring's ?

This is a discussion on Sin DCZ Ring's and Earring's ? within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; I will stay at DCZ for a fell months ... Set +1 reb but 1 part +5 reb and 1 ...
Page: 1

henriique is offline now Senior Member henriique's Avatar

Default Sin DCZ Ring's and Earring's ?

I will stay at DCZ for a fell months ...
    Set +1 reb but 1 part +5 reb and 1 +8 (not reb), 2x Cleaver+9, Skeleton Belt +1 and Elemental Pendant +1 is good for kill some humans ?
    But the ring's and earring's .... what i have use ?

I am a Sin.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by henriique View Post
    I will stay at DCZ for a fell months ...
    Set +1 reb but 1 part +5 reb and 1 +8 (not reb), 2x Cleaver+9, Skeleton Belt +1 and Elemental Pendant +1 is good for kill some humans ?
    But the ring's and earring's .... what i have use ?

I am a Sin.
    Thanks
    I suggest you get rid of the ep +1, switch to wp or pp +1. I may also suggest getting dd, from what I've seen, rogue is the favored class in dcz. As for rings, I'd go with old ring of life, fairly cheap. Earrings, re +0/1/2/3, whatever you can afford. Although most people would say go with eme. And, last but not least, I reccommend switching one of your cleaver 9 for chd 7, will give you a bit more spending money, and chd is a really good secondary weapon.

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

change that ep for God's sake to wp or pp. For rings as said above RoL is the best, but fov+1/+2 can be good as well. For earrings: if you have quest use that till you can get at least RE+1 or eme+1. I dont recommend to use dual emes. you need at least 1 RE for resists.

rols ofc, old ones if ur broke like me or normal ones if u want to upgrade them later.

for earrings i would just suggest a pair of old eme's and a pair of old RE's, they're stupid cheap. This way u can wear w/e is best for the situation, but I usually find myself rolling with re/eme.

Rickk

Ok this might sound like a stupid question,,and probably is.. but what dagger is chd?

Quote Originally Posted by XLegendz View Post
    I suggest you get rid of the ep +1, switch to wp or pp +1. I may also suggest getting dd, from what I've seen, rogue is the favored class in dcz. As for rings, I'd go with old ring of life, fairly cheap. Earrings, re +0/1/2/3, whatever you can afford. Although most people would say go with eme. And, last but not least, I reccommend switching one of your cleaver 9 for chd 7, will give you a bit more spending money, and chd is a really good secondary weapon.
    Oh thanks !
    I will try get Chd +7, maybe i can sell this EP for buy something good.
    I dont have alot money =P

Quote Originally Posted by Gaudior View Post
    change that ep for God's sake to wp or pp. For rings as said above RoL is the best, but fov+1/+2 can be good as well. For earrings: if you have quest use that till you can get at least RE+1 or eme+1. I dont recommend to use dual emes. you need at least 1 RE for resists.
    Thanks, i will try find 2x EME =)

Quote Originally Posted by Spyyder View Post
    rols ofc, old ones if ur broke like me or normal ones if u want to upgrade them later.

for earrings i would just suggest a pair of old eme's and a pair of old RE's, they're stupid cheap. This way u can wear w/e is best for the situation, but I usually find myself rolling with re/eme.
    Nice one, i will try find ROL's too =)
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rickk View Post
    Ok this might sound like a stupid question,,and probably is.. but what dagger is chd?
    Chd is Cold-hearted Dagger. It's the sexy ice looking one.

Quote Originally Posted by XLegendz View Post
    Chd is Cold-hearted Dagger. It's the sexy ice looking one.

Hahahaha sexy =P
    I will try buy, but i need sell my staff before -_-

YourCorpse

ROLs and EMEs as high + as you can afford

Biaxident

ROLs no doubt, but i prefer RE's mainly because i can afford dual +3...but even at +1 i would enjoy them cuz of the nice bonus'...

Don't understimate 16/3hp dex ears for a dcz rogue, you really need to kill faster than tank, you won't need re cuz mages don't deal very very high damg in there

EP is useless for rogue, buy pp +1 or wp. The best earring are 16 dex / 3hp, but EME are gg too.

NastyBastard

get wp +1 1st, get a couple rols and emes, and u should be fine, btw u should get a dd helmet, cuz in dcz ull find more sins than other classes

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast