sin help

This is a discussion on sin help within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; im level 72 and need too know if my gear is any good unbuffed my ap is 1361 ac 680 ...
Page: 1

raxxor

Default sin help

im level 72 and need too know if my gear is any good

unbuffed my ap is 1361 ac 680 and hp is 2252 and mana 3334
    shell set +1 rb
    dual emes+0
    dual fov+0
    wp+1
    CHD+1rb
    sherion+1rb
    SS+0

please give me some tips about what i should buy..
    and if its any good.

server C-West

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

i think you could save some money or get more ap by selling sherion and get shard+7 or md+8, and selling ss+0(its really needless) and you could have fov+1 or rol+0 i dont know the price of them so if it changed since then i last played then sorry :/ and for next step you could buy a chitin+8 set instead of shell+7. emes, wp, chd for offhand are good

I would sell shells, chd, sherion and ss... use rent armors and buy shard +8/md+8 and get chd +8 if u can aford... realy dunno the prices in cwest atm... and switch emes for howls

get.that.money

Well if I were u I would try to get shard +8s...I have a sin on kronos with dual shard +8, eme +0, quest earring, quest belt, quest neck, fov +0 and imir +0...chitin set +7 and without master my ap is over 1k without wolf at lvl 64 and my ac is around 600...my hp is about 1800...if you were to get dual shard +8 being mastered with better accessories and armor than me +8 lvls higher then it will for sure increase ur ap by a lot...as for defence some better accessories or +8 shells would make a big difference

Quote Originally Posted by get.that.money View Post
    Well if I were u I would try to get shard +8s...I have a sin on kronos with dual shard +8, eme +0, quest earring, quest belt, quest neck, fov +0 and imir +0...chitin set +7 and without master my ap is over 1k without wolf at lvl 64 and my ac is around 600...my hp is about 1800...if you were to get dual shard +8 being mastered with better accessories and armor than me +8 lvls higher then it will for sure increase ur ap by a lot...as for defence some better accessories or +8 shells would make a big difference

what about the sin with chitin+9 already lol
    and rest his items +5 and dual +8 shards lmao

i'd sell sherion and chd
    keep shells
    buy shard+8 or md+8
    sell SS
    sell 1 fov
    buy a roc

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SSlayer View Post
    what about the sin with chitin+9 already lol
    and rest his items +5 and dual +8 shards lmao

i'd sell sherion and chd
    keep shells
    buy shard+8 or md+8
    sell SS
    sell 1 fov
    buy a roc
    guess you meant ROL

thahitman

its not bad the basic quality jewelry just need to up them more i would go for fovs +1s first and sell the sherion and get shard to get a lil boost of money for the up