Sin Minor Combo

This is a discussion on Sin Minor Combo within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Wanna know some good one or any advice, right now i am using: hold "w" skill <spam r> skill <spam ...
Page: 1

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

Default Sin Minor Combo

Wanna know some good one or any advice, right now i am using:

hold "w" skill <spam r> skill <spam r>, while spamming minor heal. I feel that it just doesn't go as fast, overall I've only been minoring for over 2 months i think (since i got my new laptop ) and would be thankful if someone helped me get a better combo.

Few questions:

is spamming "r" interfering with minor heal? if i did:

hold "w" and skill rr, instead of skill <spam r>, would the minor heal go faster?

Green means go

Quit spamming "R" while you minor.

It's hard to explain, but tap r skill r, you should see your character "swing" and minor while not tapping r or your skills. You'll minor faster, since when you spam your skills and r, your minor quits.

K tnx, will try to practice on it later, can't remember who told me to spam "r" but since my new laptop started doing that >_>

more comments pl0x.

i prefer WR. press Wr quickly and then skill while minoring .And also it could be laptop/keyboard slowing u down. Coz my minor sucks on laptop

Validating

fps matters alot

Quote Originally Posted by Helseth View Post
    fps matters alot
    hence the new laptop :P

i used to be with like 4 fps, which was like hell, never knew why i couldnt combo at all, until someone told me u need good fps.

i mean when i got like 40 fps on the new laptop it was like heaven, like seriously such a freaking big difference.

CityWok

Quote Originally Posted by MushtMan View Post
    hence the new laptop :P

i used to be with like 4 fps, which was like hell, never knew why i couldnt combo at all, until someone told me u need good fps.

i mean when i got like 40 fps on the new laptop it was like heaven, like seriously such a freaking big difference.
    ye it does make a huge difference . i noticed it to when iwent from like 10 fps to 50. anyways i use wr skill and whatever you do dont spam r it slows down everything including ur minor

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

the only thing that slows ur minor is ur combo coz when u use a skill minor stops
    so holding w is fine but i use skill ee skill ee when vsing coz it seems to speed up the skill better but then again if u get fast enough with holding w then its pretty much same imo

so press r once then skill ee skill ee
    press skill ee just as if you would press skill rr
    Last edited by trytankme; 07-21-2010 at 10:35 PM.

Random Nab Senior Member mumbojumbo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MushtMan View Post
    Wanna know some good one or any advice, right now i am using:

hold "w" skill <spam r> skill <spam r>, while spamming minor heal. I feel that it just doesn't go as fast, overall I've only been minoring for over 2 months i think (since i got my new laptop ) and would be thankful if someone helped me get a better combo.

Few questions:

is spamming "r" interfering with minor heal? if i did:

hold "w" and skill rr, instead of skill <spam r>, would the minor heal go faster?

Green means go
    I am sure you minor fast enough unless you are trying to match the so called pros. Most pros here wont tell you that they use a hack of one kind or the other. coz then they don't remain pros anymore. They would like you to believe that they are super human beings. Don't fall for it.

Banned

i use w(hold w) + skill r r +skill r r + skill e r r + spam minoring and mp pot

first off know all the ur combos. hold W + RR, EE etc. Each combo is used at different times depending on sitution. Hold W + RR is my choice of chase combo. EE combo is my choice of Vs combo (still practicing it). Back in Duel minor days it was all about controling ur mana and getting the shortest Swing time/ effect time u can possible get. When u use a skill like Spike ur minor stops in order to keep it going u cancel ur swing time/ effect time by either moving or pressing R. RR combo is the most used combo but is only great if used properly. So its Z R skill RR skill RR. The first R starts ur R hits. Then skill then ur second R cancel swing time/effect time fast u press it less time u swing but if u press it too fast it cancels ur skill. Third R restarts ur R hit. So basically i went in dept with that combo to show wut ur trying to do with ur combo and how it relates to ur minor. E combo is good because its rare to miss a R hit. RR is good if only prefected but u can miss ur R hits. W r is good like E combo. Theres also WSR which was good beast rogues used it back in the day havent really used it again. I just came back to the rogue class back but i usually played in duel minor days. About minor heal pot it takes time all i can say is u need timing most important thing and im still working on that.